Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Now 8 sicarios. ban the cheater! Bonus Health finca +64k and 7 sic

Patron Top1

You are autoklicker #1
Chase please Bann the autoklicker
Paky ( Italy One )
Patron Andreas (cartel espanyol)
Patron (cartel espanyol)
Dito ( italia bamba Beach )
Juju ( los hermanos deplata)
Refikul ( cartel espanyol )

Patron andres

Querido Ceto:
Me ha dicho un compañero q me has nombrado diciendo q hago trampas y he decidido darte 5 minutos de mi tiempo.
No iba a contestarte, pero hoy iba paseando por la calle y he visto a un perro lamiendole las bolas a otro y me he acordado de ti.
Solo quiero decirte que si ves mi actividad veras que estoy siempre activo y en el momento que se me resta un punto lo vuelvo a recuperar y eso no puede hacerlo el programa de autoclick. Entiendo que al ver un nivel 44 por arriba de ti sin hacer trucos Y SIN TENER 9 SICARIOS COMO TU, 7 EN MEDIO DE LA BASE Y DOS VICTOR ARRIBA A LA IZQUIERDA ESCONDIDOS, puedes sentirte un poco tonto, pero no te castigues por eso, tu eres tonto desde antes que se conocieran tus padres, no es culpa tuya, puede que tus padres sean hermanos y no te lo hayan contado y de ahi viene tu retraso.
Yo miro el ranking mundial y te veo con esa base por debajo de mi, a la altura de mis bolas y mirando hacia arriba y veo q estas comodo ahi y me da pena.
Mi consejo es que dejes este juego que no es lo tuyo y vuelvas con POKÉMON GO.
PD. No voy a volver a entrar en este foro para ver tu respuesta, tengo mejores cosas que hacer, como sacarte mas ventaja, espero que sigas mucho tiempo con esa base ahi abajo, a la altura de mis bolas.

Dear Keto: A friend told me that you named me saying that I cheated and I decided to give you 5 minutes of my time. I was not going to answer you, but today I was walking down the street and I saw one dog licking the balls at another and I remembered you. I just want to tell you that if you see my activity you will see that I am always active and the moment that I subtract one point I recover it again and that the autoclick program can not do it. I understand that seeing a level 44 above you without doing tricks AND WITHOUT HAVING 9 SICARIOS LIKE YOU, 7 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BASE AND TWO VICTOR UP LEFT HIDDEN, you may feel a little silly, but do not punish yourself for that, You are stupid since before your parents were known, it is not your fault, your parents may be brothers and they have not told you and hence your delay. I look at the world ranking and I see you with that base below me, at the height of my balls and looking up and I see that you are comfortable there and I feel sorry. My advice is to leave this game that is not your thing and come back with POKÉMON GO. P.S. I'm not going to re-enter this forum to see your answer, I have better things to do, as you get more advantage, I hope you continue long with that base down there, at the height of my balls.
Espectacular hermano, @Ceto deja de llorar!!' Llorón!!!!

Ceto

Banned
Querido Ceto:
Me ha dicho un compañero q me has nombrado diciendo q hago trampas y he decidido darte 5 minutos de mi tiempo.
No iba a contestarte, pero hoy iba paseando por la calle y he visto a un perro lamiendole las bolas a otro y me he acordado de ti.
Solo quiero decirte que si ves mi actividad veras que estoy siempre activo y en el momento que se me resta un punto lo vuelvo a recuperar y eso no puede hacerlo el programa de autoclick. Entiendo que al ver un nivel 44 por arriba de ti sin hacer trucos Y SIN TENER 9 SICARIOS COMO TU, 7 EN MEDIO DE LA BASE Y DOS VICTOR ARRIBA A LA IZQUIERDA ESCONDIDOS, puedes sentirte un poco tonto, pero no te castigues por eso, tu eres tonto desde antes que se conocieran tus padres, no es culpa tuya, puede que tus padres sean hermanos y no te lo hayan contado y de ahi viene tu retraso.
Yo miro el ranking mundial y te veo con esa base por debajo de mi, a la altura de mis bolas y mirando hacia arriba y veo q estas comodo ahi y me da pena.
PD. No voy a volver a entrar en este foro para ver tu respuesta, tengo mejores cosas que hacer, como sacarte mas ventaja, espero que sigas mucho tiempo con esa base ahi abajo, a la altura de mis bolas.

Dear Keto: A friend told me that you named me saying that I cheated and I decided to give you 5 minutes of my time. I was not going to answer you, but today I was walking down the street and I saw one dog licking the balls at another and I remembered you. I just want to tell you that if you see my activity you will see that I am always active and the moment that I subtract one point I recover it again and that the autoclick program can not do it. I understand that seeing a level 44 above you without doing tricks AND WITHOUT HAVING 9 SICARIOS LIKE YOU, 7 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BASE AND TWO VICTOR UP LEFT HIDDEN, you may feel a little silly, but do not punish yourself for that, You are stupid since before your parents were known, it is not your fault, your parents may be brothers and they have not told you and hence your delay. I look at the world ranking and I see you with that base below me, at the height of my balls and looking up and I see that you are comfortable there and I feel sorry. My advice is to leave this game that is not your thing and come back with POKÉMON GO. P.S. I'm not going to re-enter this forum to see your answer, I have better things to do, as you get more advantage, I hope you continue long with that base down there, at the height of my balls.
Have on the left hand rolex as well as on the right .... and you? Only ne mouse to click you small child ....

Ceto

Banned
IMG_3912.JPG
Querido Ceto:

What do i see here ???? NO 1 autoklicker in the world. You're bad very bad.....see you my balls see youuu. Jajajajajjajajajajajajajajajqjaajjajajajajajajajajjajaja

+20k c4? What the **** is that ? Without even talents for mines and without sicario for mine ? The game became a joke

I protest all this to Apple and ITunes and I got 2000 dollars refund which gonna refund in 10 days. I spent over 8k but it's ok. You can get refund for all your purchases for the last 3 months . Do it . They are cheating us

Its

game error. The values are not right. C4 has no power as in image. Do you realize when you attack him ... oh ohh yes you're too bad stop crying.
Actually I'm not crying . I feel so good for all this. I got back 2000 dollars refund for the bugs of the game. I protest my purchases in Apple and they refund me 2000

denis77sk

They don't have 6, neither 7 . Maniakbn got 12 . 4 VICTOR HIDDEN IN LEFT CORNER JUST GO AND CHEK YOURSELF