Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Obtaining la quica

WelshPhantom

What's the easiest way of obtaining him?
I've only ever got 1 out of a champions chest that I've got up to blue rank but he seems to be extremely rare.and I've got 9/25 contracts.
I've just blown about 7000+ gold on yellow chest and only got cr@p.cheers.

Julio

I am surprised you received La Quica in a champion chest. To me, the rarest sicarios to receive "free" from the game (without spending gold) are Butcher, La Quica, and Scorpion. After 7 months of regular playing I have received none out of free chests despite winning every league level and numerous gold, champion, and other chests. I have receive the following contracts for each Sicario, Butcher (9/50), Scorpion (9/50), and La Quica (9/25). These contracts seem to be available only in bronze chests for me. Almost all of those contracts were received in the first month or so of playing the game, so almost no contracts for these in the past 6 months.

I do have La Quicas which I received through the special chest offers. Occasionally there are special chests in the store that seem to have better odds of receiving La Quica. There was one a while back that seemed to offer a 1 in 9 chance although the gold price was higher than a traditional gold chest (it was probably the "valuable" talent offer). When you click on a chest offer in the store it gives you an indication of the sicarios being offered and you can get an idea of the likelihood of receiving the sicario you desire.

The funny thing is, I never receive a gold purchase offer for la quica or a builder (maybe when I started? ), yet new players can buy gold and receive a la quica and a builder for $4.99.

Good luck.

WelshPhantom

Yeah I've never once received a la quica offer either maybe its because I only get £20 & £50 deals,I only have 1 butcher but I'm not to bothered by him & yeah ive found scorpion is rare through chests but I've obtained 6 through offers.cheers.

Thamer

I've been playing this game for over a year and I got two La Quicas.
The first one was very early in the game through a gold chest I got as part from an offer.
The second one was about two months ago also from a gold chest.

I've never seen him in any offer.

LAGRIMA

i got 3 acounts and i got 8 la quica in my level 51 6 in my level 49 anf 4 in my level 40 i guess im lucky then

EgregiousParagon.

They are good against poorly constructed cartel compounds with high density of towers. I do not know why you need 4 of them. I can create a mayhem with just one level 20 and I do not believe I have a talent assigned. Just one.

HerrRossi0201

They are good against poorly constructed cartel compounds with high density of towers. I do not know why you need 4 of them. I can create a mayhem with just one level 20 and I do not believe I have a talent ***igned. Just one.
Looks like you really underestimate them, perhaps one day you have the chance to see the 4 LaQuica with perfect flashbang talents of our Well-Known Member Julio destroying your base without firing a single shot.

F0fu5c0

Looks like you really underestimate them, perhaps one day you have the chance to see the 4 LaQuica with perfect flashbang talents of our Well-Known Member Julio destroying your base without firing a single shot.
Without firing a single missile, you mean. Pretty sure the flacos will be shooting a lot :)

Thamer

Without firing a single missile, you mean. Pretty sure the flacos will be shooting a lot :)
Wouldn't Fuegos work better for that squad?since they are fast and can withstand the mines better than flacos

Julio

hehe. Good war HerrRossi. I have some members who are upgrading their offense in anticipation of a rematch. :)

LAGRIMA

I believe paragon has underestimated them, I seen a few players with 4 purple quicas & all perfect firebomb talents,just annihilation
that how i got them 4 whit only firebombs talents all talents 20% firebomb damage and 4 whit only 20% flashbags talents and i beat any finca i want whit those 8 quicas i guess he dont know what he saying

WelshPhantom

that how i got them 4 whit only firebombs talents all talents 20% firebomb damage and 4 whit only 20% flashbags talents and i beat any finca i want whit those 8 quicas i guess he dont know what he saying
Very nice!
So max trained flasbang is 10 seconds,with perfect 20% flashbang talents on all sics that would be 26 seconds? What troops you usually use with the flashbang team?

Jamal

Banned
I have 16 purple la quicas haha if you buy enough chests.. you get him
Very cool bud.. i only had 1 that i got from free chest that i bough with builder for 1$ when i started the game. Poor me

WelshPhantom

I have 16 purple la quicas haha if you buy enough chests.. you get him
Jesus Christ,very nice buddy,I've got 3 now & I need 3 more contracts to get another 1 its still like finding a needle in a haystack,what kind of setup you got with those purple quicas buddy?,1 flash team 1 firebomb team 1 missile team?