Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

odd behaviour

IcyThunder

the other day we had a few players join our cartel spend a load of gold on speeds up in the cartel and then leave again has anyone else experienced anything like this? seems very strange. We had just started a 9 day finca upgrade and a player named AZRAEL and another called DOOM LORD joined and just sped up all our builds and then left the cartel must of cost a load in gold not sure why they would do this?

I've changed the cartel from open to closed now as don't want to get accused of cheating or being involved in any gold exploits which we are not!

Julio

Sev
the other day we had a few players join our cartel spend a load of gold on speeds up in the cartel and then leave again has anyone else experienced anything like this? seems very strange. We had just started a 9 day finca upgrade and a player named AZRAEL and another called DOOM LORD joined and just sped up all our builds and then left the cartel must of cost a load in gold not sure why they would do this?

I've changed the cartel from open to closed now as don't want to get accused of cheating or being involved in any gold exploits which we are not![/QUOTE

Several times. Yes, it is strange.

TRL82

I've changed the cartel from open to closed now as don't want to get accused of cheating or being involved in any gold exploits which we are not!
They probably were banned and FTX gave them all their gold they bought back but didn't want to start over. So they just found a cartel spent their gold before they quit.