Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ofertas

Jaime Polanco

Hola buenas noches Quisiera saber porque no son justos para todos como es que algunas personas les llegan unas ofertas muy buenas y a mí no en especial Estoy buscando una big bang V la verdad No tiene porqué ser así ,ya gastes bastante dinero en este juego y no se me hace nada agradable que las ofertas no sean parejas para todos espero me puedan ayudar y este es mi ID de juego Jaime Polanco

Hello, good evening I would like to know why they are not fair for everyone, as some people receive very good offers and I do not special I am looking for a big bang V the truth It does not have to be this way, you spend a lot of money in this game and do not it is not pleasant for me that the offers are not even for all I hope they can help me and this is my game ID Jaime Polanco

20181017_194331.jpg

Last edited:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Hello, good evening I would like to know why they are not fair for everyone, as some people receive very good offers and I do not special I am looking for a big bang V the truth It does not have to be this way, you spend a lot of money in this game and do not it is not pleasant for me that the offers are not even for all I hope they can help me and this is my game ID Jaime Polanco

View attachment 2621
The offers are somewhat randomized and do indeed scale with spending to a degree. I will let the team know you are not happy with this model, but it adds variety to the offers for everyone which can be beneficial at times.

ipasher

We just don’t like that someone gets top skill sets like Big Bang Effect or Ground Defense lvl V, while most of others receive an offer of some skill set lvl IV for same price of $115. Let’s just replace in offers all lvl IV skill sets with lvl V ones. That would make more sense imho
The offers are somewhat randomized and do indeed scale with spending to a degree. I will let the team know you are not happy with this model, but it adds variety to the offers for everyone which can be beneficial at times.