Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Offer NOT fulfilled for 3-month free trial of Apple Music

TheBaron

A week ago, I got a wall offer for a 3-month free trial of Apple Music as a new subscriber, with the reward of 738 gold. Signed up, sent a report to Fyber, they asked for the email confirmation, sent that too but still no answer or gold. Sent the email couple of times more, but still nothing. Did anyone actually get gold from this offer? Can anyone do something about this? @Chase - FTX Games Thanks in advance!

Soeren3110

And same for me! It’s also not only the  Music oder. I am still waiting for gold of „Sing!“ and „Magic Piano“. Both are abo‘s and I opened a dispute because I didn’t get the gold. I got no answer till now!!!

His lordship

I had one claim with Fyber, not the same offer as you, that took nearly a month before they credited. As long as you supply them with the screenshots they need, you should get it. Sometimes it takes time because Fyber have to get in contact with the company you registered with during the offer.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Sorry to hear about your issue with our offer wall rewards! These rewards can take some time to verify on the end of the offer provider. Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!