Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OK, listen up, FTX! HERE ARE OUR DEMANDS!

Dr.D.Fence

Return Cartel port to how it was last year. War and event resources go to Cartel port

Make event rewards as they were when events 1st started to happen

Increase finca health to offset no deploy attackers

Fix war matchmaking issues

Allow player bases to have actual vulnerable resources for raiding and not set amounts.

Get rid of Sicario skills and sets cuz its just too expensive for the chances they offer

Enemy of the State Cartel is behind the gold boycot

fahdi1985

guys i am sorry to say this but it's no use, ftx doesn't care about us. if they did care they would had known our demands.
but keep trying my brothers as someday maybe in 2020 ( if the game is still alive) ftx will listen to their players.

Android

Return Cartel port to how it was last year. War and event resources go to Cartel port

Allow player bases to have actual vulnerable resources for raiding and not set amounts.

Get rid of Sicario skills and sets cuz its just too expensive for the chances they offer

What he said! :)

sOeR

they just dont care. even unuseful answer from ftx or even chase. i hope all players from those cartels are doing what we decide together! DONT BUY GOLD

Mike Toreno

what gold boycott? The resources stored in ur bunker, Cartel boat is protected during raids 100%. The amount of resources plundered after a raid is what % of damage achieved CALCULATIONS?

zecke2

If you have suspicion of cheating, always report it to our support staff for investigation. narcos@ftxgames.com

oh if anybody is cheating and steal your money then you are fix it soon ....hahaha
but if you should fix major problems in game than the only answer is blablabla...

its a shame ! can you sleep very well ? i couldnt do that , i have a conscience

STOP SPEND MONEY TILL FIX THE IMPORTANT PROBLEMS