Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Only money, nothing for players

Status
Not open for further replies.

CZwarrior

Tell me how is possible that from every top create (purple) i got always Sicario with one or two stars? Why always when i buy five create with Dice i got max. 35 pcs and why always skill slot change on bad color that i cannot give skills set. Every good talent to sicario cost 3 - 5 K gold?!! ... Really is only one way, how to play is spend almost 400 K gold , must have five Butcher (with health talent on building 5/5) in defense and in attack four Diego with tallent on missile demage??? That is crazy. Me and my cartel we are lokking another game, because this is pretty crazy!!

Zacharias

Everyone here will agree with you, the game is about making money for ftx now.
tell us what game is a good replacement?

Julio

Tell me how is possible that from every top create (purple) i got always Sicario with one or two stars? Why always when i buy five create with Dice i got max. 35 pcs and why always skill slot change on bad color that i cannot give skills set. Every good talent to sicario cost 3 - 5 K gold?!! ... Really is only one way, how to play is spend almost 400 K gold , must have five Butcher (with health talent on building 5/5) in defense and in attack four Diego with tallent on missile demage??? That is crazy. Me and my cartel we are lokking another game, because this is pretty crazy!!
Yes, the game is dying. RIP...

So much potential, squandered.

Classic case of short term gain instead of long term success. Now FTX is giving things away in a bid to not lose customers.

They ignored their customer base and refused to address game issues in a reasonable manner.

Pity.

Last edited:

CZwarrior

[QUOTE = "Zacharias, post: 48196, member: 2609"] Všichni tady s vámi souhlasí, hra je o vydělávání peněz za ftx.
řekněte nám, jaká hra je dobrá náhrada? [/ QUOTE]
we was leaving Mobile Strike before few months, So we can leave Narcos ;) i let you know indementialy, when we find good game

Pedro pablo

Your right thise very bad it's a problem for all player ftx game shame on you i cant have more dice for shock wave it's really bad

LVMonkey

What @fahdi1985 said... STORM FRONT 1944

Honeybadger

What @fahdi1985 said... STORM FRONT 1944
Stormfront 1944 is a game that got released october 10th 2017 its similar to boom beach. Its not a pay to win game only main issuse with the game is their a certain time you can only go to war and only lasts 1 hour. Everyone in the game goes to war at the sametime every single day. Im in califronia and start war at 8am and ends at 9am everyday and theirs nothing i could do about it for my other memebers they go to war at 5pm their in europe. Meaning its really hard to get your full alliance to partipate in the war. We have 30 members and at most can only get 7 members in a war. I wouldnt recomend the game for that main reason if your looking at it as a competition game

LVMonkey

Stormfront 1944 is a game that got released october 10th 2017 its similar to boom beach. Its not a pay to win game only main issuse with the game is their a certain time you can only go to war and only lasts 1 hour. Everyone in the game goes to war at the sametime every single day. Im in califronia and start war at 8am and ends at 9am everyday and theirs nothing i could do about it for my other memebers they go to war at 5pm their in europe. Meaning its really hard to get your full alliance to partipate in the war. We have 30 members and at most can only get 7 members in a war. I wouldnt recomend the game for that main reason if your looking at it as a competition game
The devs are currently working on opening up more time slots for wars to accommodate the issue. The devs there actually listen to player's concerns and make game changes based on player feedback, not their wallet. Also 3vs3 arena wars go on all day for the "competition" aspect.

Honeybadger

Yeah ive been enjoying this game it does seem really fair and fun unlike narcos. The game puts people on your map by trophies and not by level. Im level 21 and have 190 medals and only get paired with high level 20s and early 30s that gem rushed themselves. Im waiting on feedback to what they say been 3 days now.
The devs are currently working on opening up more time slots for wars to accommodate the issue. The devs there actually listen to player's concerns and make game changes based on player feedback, not their wallet. Also 3vs3 arena wars go on all day for the "competition" aspect.
h

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Feel free to talk about anything related to Narcos: Cartel Wars here on our forums - talking about other games in relation to ours is fine as well, but just plainly talking about other games is not relevant to our game. Please use the forums for that game. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.