Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outpost too high again and again

fahdi1985

So sensitive. I didn't call your parents bad names. I simply addressed the obvious. You've been coddled by someone too much in your life. When things don't go your way, instead of manning up and persevering through it, you cry and complain about it. Your woes are always someone else's fault.

So, have some respect for yourself, then perhaps other players will respect you as well. You can give all the friendly warnings in the world. You can call me any names you want. You can call my mom fat. You can call my dad stupid. It doesn't matter to me. I couldn't care less. Why? Because they're only words. If words hurt you, that's your own problem.
Btw nuts how old are you? From your dp you look like 45 above to me. You play narcos all day or have something else to do?

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

Btw nuts how old are you? From your dp you look like 45 above to me. You play narcos all day or have something else to do?
Why don't you worry about how to beat outpost and not worry about my daily responsibilities?

CRABNUTZ

Oohhh i am so scared. The right hand of nobull is bullying me. LMAO
No one is bullying you. Just disagreeing with your narrow-minded rants.

I'm not here to belittle anyone. Perhaps if you came to the forums seeking advice, rather than attempting to bash the developers and everyone that is successful at this game, you might actually get somewhere;)

fahdi1985

No one is bullying you. Just disagreeing with your narrow-minded rants.

I'm not here to belittle anyone. Perhaps if you came to the forums seeking advice, rather than attempting to bash the developers and everyone that is successful at this game, you might actually get somewhere;)
Thats my opinion not rants. Lmfao
Ok so mr tough guy if these outposts were 10 level above you like level 69 would you just missile the **** out of the finca or would you use some strategy? Pls share that strategy with me.

fahdi1985

rather than attempting to bash the developers and everyone that is successful at this game, you might actually get somewhere;)
hahahaha i bash successful players?? the more appropriate word would be "paying players" why are so insecure crab? why dont you accept that this game is not for small spenders. thats all i am trying to say and you have made a HUGE issue out of it. just admit it and we will go our ways.

CRABNUTZ

hahahaha i bash successful players?? the more appropriate word would be "paying players" why are so insecure crab? why dont you accept that this game is not for small spenders. thats all i am trying to say and you have made a HUGE issue out of it. just admit it and we will go our ways.
Because there are a lot of players that have spent more money on this game than I have that absolutely suck! They couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag.

So, no, money doesn't equal success on this game. Money combined with some strategic wherewithal does.

CRABNUTZ

Thats my opinion not rants. Lmfao
Ok so mr tough guy if these outposts were 10 level above you like level 69 would you just missile the **** out of the finca or would you use some strategy? Pls share that strategy with me.
I wish they had level 69 outpost! That would mean more resources for me! I would simply destroy them, just as I did level 54 outpost when I was a low 40's player.

Also, for your info, I don't missile any of the fincas on outposts or resource centers! I attack them all with darwins and diegos for more resources;)

Huanito

Guys this thread got out of hand, it sounds like playground chit-chat now. Also, this outpost issue has been discussed numerous times so whether the answer suits you or not, there is no point on arguing endlessly about it.
Well not clearly answered.
This question will travel through genesrations of players who gets this level.
Threds tend to disappear.
Im new to this forum i dont know what thred was or discussed about so far.
I hope the next player who will complain/cry about outposts will get a better approch by your "forum veterans".
Thos players need to remember that there are bugs in the game causing them also to complain or whine, shout or scream.
6 sics...7 sics is also crying for help just as i write here.
No one came and wrote them to stop whining about it ...or it has happen and will happen ..just deal with it or get the fuxx of this game and go play candy trash.
So if this isue hurts the feelings of Fahdi or me or other new members that are passing through this forum .....you veterans of forum should take it to your attention.
Noses down guys....we are not here to harm you.We are here to get help like you were as a beginners.

fahdi1985

I hope the next player who will complain/cry about outposts will get a better approch by your "forum veterans".
Thos players need to remember that there are bugs in the game causing them also to complain or whine, shout or scream.
No one came and wrote them to stop whining about it ...or it has happen and will happen ..just deal with it or get the fuxx of this game and go play candy trash.
So if this isue hurts the feelings of Fahdi or me or other new members that are passing through this forum .....you veterans of forum should take it to your attention.
Noses down guys....we are not here to harm you.We are here to get help like you were as a beginners.
exactly! these are the same players who are complaining about the 7 sicarios. well done! that is a very valid point

Serge

High outposts isn't a 'bug' though, that's a cry. I think people need to establish the difference between a genuine BUG, and something that they 'don't like'

7 sics is a bug, sure, even though, in reality - the majority of people complaining about it aren't complaining because it's making their life so much harder, they're complaining because they want it too and are just salty about the fact that the strongest cartel (somehow) has a bug that's made them even stronger

Serge

Oh, and before anyone tries that

Omg we wouldn't use a glitch coz we are the epitomy of integrity!! Line

Well, all I can say on that is - the hordes of PMs that our cartel receives asking how to do it, tells a very very different story

Vinnie Di Maggio

Let me just restore the truth on one thing: I am not a veteran, neither in the game (I just turned level 41) nor on the forum (joined barely more than a month ago).

That said, I feel you. Actually I am probably the most concerned about this issue on the forum, because while most of those who complain had the level 54 outposts when they reached levels 40-42, I had them at level 37. If you think it's difficult at level 42, think of what it would've been at level 37.

But then again, Chase has explained that it's a design feature and implied rather clearly that it wouldn't be changed. So you'd better get used to it is all I'm saying.

As far as I'm concerned, I am now able to take out all of them so the issue is now a thing of the past.

Serge

But then again, Chase has explained that it's a design feature and implied rather clearly that it wouldn't be changed. So you'd better get used to it is all I'm saying.

As far as I'm concerned, I am now able to take out all of them so the issue is now a thing of the past.
Exactly, it's been a fundamental part of the game since its inception, it has never changed, the only thing that has changed has pvp matchmaking. The issue that they are all talking about, getting these high CPU bases, once it happens, that's it, they never go past their highest level, and once you figure out how to bust them, the issue is over.

That's why I said before, that the biggest mistake chase made was letting people was allowing them to think they were infact being forced to attack way above their means.

Look, if your getting players bases that are too high above you, you try, you fail, you refresh, and devs will adjust it as time goes, if your level 40, no, you shouldn't be getting asked to attack people that are level 50, but this moaning about these hard cpu bases needs to stop

CRABNUTZ

You were responded to in the same tone with which you voiced your complaint. Perhaps if you approach things differently, the responses you garner will be different.

CRABNUTZ

We all faced the same adversity, and we didn't f&$@"() cry about it. We f:)74?@$ overcame it. So, you get it through your thick head... You suck. Your strategy sucks. You're a crybaby. That's all there is to it. Please quit, and go play angry birds or something else. Thank you:)
I apologize for this post @Huanito. No matter how moronic I find your comments, I shouldn't allow my rebuttal to be anger driven because of it. That's solely my fault. If you have the line app, add me @CRABNUTZ, and I will assist you in strategy for taking out outpost.