Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outpost too high again and again

HerrRossi0201

Again from a player who didn`t spend a fortune and was only able to play pvp at that point of the game for 5 -7 weeks: think about your strategy and do not expect to get everything within an hour without working on your skills.

fahdi1985

Again from a player who didn`t spend a fortune and was only able to play pvp at that point of the game for 5 -7 weeks: think about your strategy and do not expect to get everything within an hour without working on your skills.
oh yeah! here come another. good the bashing starts lol

fahdi1985

what strategy are you talking about? should i teleport my squads to the rear of outpost to destroy it? be real buddy

Huanito

Well, i guess thx for a decent reply at last Fahdi.
I didnt adress thos players at first place.
When i wrote "you" on my first comment i was addresing the game planers, and not thos above.
I know they dont see it throuh my eyes.they dont have to see it like i do but they have to give other more respect in their comments....and they dont.
I have 5 outposts on my map i just cant deal with.
When i was 41 i had only 2 and it was fine by me.
Cant deploy on an outpost consist 4 nerve gas cannons ,4 launchers , 4 piercings all 23k+ health while my missiles at 21k-22k .....so thos outposts just stays as a picture on my map.
Cant do missions ...cant do a thing to change the situation...

fahdi1985

When i wrote "you" on my first comment i was addresing the game planers, and not thos above.
I know they dont see it throuh my eyes.they dont have to see it like i do but they have to give other more respect in their comments....and they dont.
Cant deploy on an outpost consist 4 nerve gas cannons ,4 launchers , 4 piercings all 23k+ health while my missiles at 21k-22k .....so thos outposts just stays as a picture on my map.
yeah they have no respect for other players because they are the "active member" lmao

Serge

brother its no use to argue with these pay to play players. they will never understand us instead will advise us to play angry birds. i dont know how players before me did it but without paying a lot i cannot raid a level 54 outpost. yes its my mistake i haven't spent a fortune on this game and just rely on my skills and patience. i can do it but it comes at a cost too high. all my soldiers die because they are not just to the level of the outpost. how come a person can raid an outpost 10 levels above him? mr crabnutss showed that he destroyed a level 54 outpost with just missiles this is because you are LEVEL 59 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. i can also destroy an outpost 5 level below me without even deploying. SMFH
some of the players on this forum like master b, cracbnuts, vinnie d magio, serge they all are just always on side of ftx no matter what.
no use brother no use just leave them as they are. save your energy they will never ever speak against ftx mark my words.
LOL, do you know me?

You think im on FTX's side? lololol

I hate FTX probably more than any of you

Im just not on the side of people who continue playing a game they cry about, if you dont like it, dont play it - whats so hard about that?

fahdi1985

some outposts on my map are just laying there since i dont know when. i am no really no more interested in this game. i am playing this game since september last year and i enjoyed a lot. if it was not because of my cartel i would has left the game many months ago.
now these active members will say "who is stopping you now ? just quit" blaa blaa blaa

fahdi1985

LOL, do you know me?

You think im on FTX's side? lololol

I hate FTX probably more than any of you

Im just not on the side of people who continue playing a game they cry about, if you dont like it, dont play it - whats so hard about that?
lol yeah i know you, you are one of the royal highness this forum has. :p
have stopped crying now bro because its no use to cry infront of a brick wall. just can't leave this game because of my cartel. i am a loyal chap and not in the habbit of leaving my fellows just like that

CRABNUTZ

brother its no use to argue with these pay to play players. they will never understand us instead will advise us to play angry birds. i dont know how players before me did it but without paying a lot i cannot raid a level 54 outpost. yes its my mistake i haven't spent a fortune on this game and just rely on my skills and patience. i can do it but it comes at a cost too high. all my soldiers die because they are not just to the level of the outpost. how come a person can raid an outpost 10 levels above him? mr crabnutss showed that he destroyed a level 54 outpost with just missiles this is because you are LEVEL 59 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. i can also destroy an outpost 5 level below me without even deploying. SMFH
some of the players on this forum like master b, cracbnuts, vinnie d magio, serge they all are just always on side of ftx no matter what.
no use brother no use just leave them as they are. save your energy they will never ever speak against ftx mark my words.
Bro. Did you even pay attention to what I attacked it with? What does that have to do with being level 59? 2 of the sics I used were level 1 defense sics. You're gonna make every excuse you can to blame it on ftx or pay players or whomever. Stop with the narcissism and realize it's you're own fault. Actually, it's your parents fault. Because you got a trophy for just showing up and never had to earn anything.

fahdi1985

Bro. Did you even pay attention to what I attacked it with? What does that have to do with being level 59? 2 of the sics I used were level 1 defense sics. You're gonna make every excuse you can to blame it on ftx or pay players or whomever. Stop with the narcissism and realize it's you're own fault. Actually, it's your parents fault. Because you got a trophy for just showing up and never had to earn anything.
was waiting for your reply man. yeah it is my own fault i am a bad person. i didn't payed a lot for this game and am suffering with the consequences.
secondly bro it is only a game and please dont talk about my parents like that ( a friendly warning ) i am respecting you as fellow narcos players but please keep my family out of it or else i will say something that you will NOT like. so like bros keep the talk in the limits of the game and the forums. thankyou
so coming back to the point that i never earned anything. oh yes you are right i am not a four click no deploy player.

Serge

lol yeah i know you, you are one of the royal highness this forum has. :p
have stopped crying now bro because its no use to cry infront of a brick wall. just can't leave this game because of my cartel. i am a loyal chap and not in the habbit of leaving my fellows just like that
Well you clearly dont know me, otherwise you'd know that im definitely not an FTX fan, and i imagine their devs arent a fan of me either, and you wouldnt be saying ridiculous (and referring to me) stuff like:

"they all are just always on side of ftx no matter what." or "hey will never ever speak against ftx mark my words." - sorry, but who exactly are YOU talking about??

See, thats the problem with guys like you, clearly you don't read whats said, because if you have taken what i said as me 'loving' FTX, then sorry, your only taking it that way because you don't like the obvious being pointed out to you, or because your stupid, and i dont think your stupid, coz i see your posts, but the truth is VERY SIMPLE:

No one forces you to play this game, no one forces you to spend money on it, but you continue to play it, and continue to cry about it? sorry, but grow up <--- if pointing that out makes me an FTX lover, well.... 'lol' is all i have to say on that

So please, before you make outlandish statements about people being on ftx's side, i recommend you really assess the situation, bunch of people on here crying like your being taken to an ATM machine with a gun to your head

fahdi1985

Well you clearly dont know me, otherwise you'd know that im definitely not an FTX fan, and i imagine their devs arent a fan of me either, and you wouldnt be saying ridiculous (and referring to me) stuff like:

"they all are just always on side of ftx no matter what." or "hey will never ever speak against ftx mark my words." - sorry, but who exactly are YOU talking about??

See, thats the problem with guys like you, clearly you don't read whats said, because if you have taken what i said as me 'loving' FTX, then sorry, your only taking it that way because you don't like the obvious being pointed out to you, or because your stupid, and i dont think your stupid, coz i see your posts, but the truth is VERY SIMPLE:

No one forces you to play this game, no one forces you to spend money on it, but you continue to play it, and continue to cry about it? sorry, but grow up <--- if pointing that out makes me an FTX lover, well.... 'lol' is all i have to say on that

So please, before you make outlandish statements about people being on ftx's side, i recommend you really assess the situation, bunch of people on here crying like your being taken to an ATM machine with a gun to your head
why spent so much energy on writing a long paragraph? ummm lets see so i am stupid and you are not a fan of ftx pretty much sums up your comment. ohhh i am ready for more bashing. anyone else ?

Serge

why spent so much energy on writing a long paragraph? ummm lets see so i am stupid and you are not a fan of ftx pretty much sums up your comment. ohhh i am ready for more bashing. anyone else ?
Yeh, keep hiding behind people pointing out your inability to grow up as 'bashing'

k got it

CRABNUTZ

was waiting for your reply man. yeah it is my own fault i am a bad person. i didn't payed a lot for this game and am suffering with the consequences.
secondly bro it is only a game and please dont talk about my parents like that ( a friendly warning ) i am respecting you as fellow narcos players but please keep my family out of it or else i will say something that you will NOT like. so like bros keep the talk in the limits of the game and the forums. thankyou
so coming back to the point that i never earned anything. oh yes you are right i am not a four click no deploy player.
So sensitive. I didn't call your parents bad names. I simply addressed the obvious. You've been coddled by someone too much in your life. When things don't go your way, instead of manning up and persevering through it, you cry and complain about it. Your woes are always someone else's fault.

So, have some respect for yourself, then perhaps other players will respect you as well. You can give all the friendly warnings in the world. You can call me any names you want. You can call my mom fat. You can call my dad stupid. It doesn't matter to me. I couldn't care less. Why? Because they're only words. If words hurt you, that's your own problem.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Guys this thread got out of hand, it sounds like playground chit-chat now. Also, this outpost issue has been discussed numerous times so whether the answer suits you or not, there is no point on arguing endlessly about it.

fahdi1985

So sensitive. I didn't call your parents bad names. I simply addressed the obvious. You've been coddled by someone too much in your life. When things don't go your way, instead of manning up and persevering through it, you cry and complain about it. Your woes are always someone else's fault.

So, have some respect for yourself, then perhaps other players will respect you as well. You can give all the friendly warnings in the world. You can call me any names you want. You can call my mom fat. You can call my dad stupid. It doesn't matter to me. I couldn't care less. Why? Because they're only words. If words hurt you, that's your own problem.
You done?

fahdi1985

Oohhh i am so scared. The right hand of nobull is bullying me. LMAO