Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Peace!!..... we dont fight against a wall!!

Matt

@GHI1968

Not me mate I,m a good boy, u on the other hand deserve to be banned for all ur swearing might report u to chase, not that will do any good as he's never here, so u swear away mate :rolleyes:

GHI1968

@GHI1968

Not me mate I,m a good boy, u on the other hand deserve to be banned for all ur swearing might report u to chase, not that will do any good as he's never here, so u swear away mate :rolleyes:
Cheers a ******* bunch ;) (its contact with product that makes me swear like a ******* trooper)

Matt

no ******* problemo mate I know I have the same ****** problem it really ***** me off

Reactions: Mex

D-Block2

Banned
I have many CHOICE words for Chase o_O hey @GUNÃO.....suck it up and fight like a MAN.....I'm still waiting for @CRABNUTZ to show up on my map so I can smash his little base :eek::eek:

Jaspion

Well I surely have to say something.. 2 weeks ago i was in a cartel Barutansko Podzemlje. we were really close to top 20... i think we were actualy 20th for a few days. And we got for the enemies "Mafia Velha Guarda" They are 4th in the world.. And let me tell you something. There was no single attack that wasn't used. We tried.. It was not such a big difference as we expected.. but they won easily. At least we tried, and we had many fails, but still we tested our limits. They were so rude that after compound that they have destroyed in a single attack, they draw d**ks with smokescreen...But we didn't say anything.
We didn't complain to anyone actually.
I think it was because a cartel challenged us for a war. And by that means the system couldn't find anyone similar to our medals, so it found someone similar to our players ..28 vs 28 or something like that. Anyone that's life. There are good times and there are bad times. And we shouldn't cry over bad times. We need to get up our *ss and try. As Rocky Balboa said "The life is not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward" .. I suggest you to try hitting that "wall" of yours. You never know when you'll break it. Even if you don't break it, you'll watch the past and say "at least we weren't p***ies. Who cried, complained and didn't move a pinkie.

I hope my English was clear. Since it isn't my first language.
Master B....congratulations.
Everyday here I see a big list of complaints, a non stop crying

About matchmaking, about being raided, about the game being too difficult.....man, it's refreshing to see someone just playing without crying before every step of this ladder:)