Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player cheating!

NisarIsrar

There are certain players, when you attack them, the game crashes and displays the error message. I attacked a player more than 5 times and everytime when you were to destroy their Finca, the error message would appear.
FTX please kindly fix this problem.

Buhawi

I would agree with the folks here. its happening. people who ruins this game. on our cartel war, we also encountered this to some players.

@Chase - FTX Games please address. BTW I thought there was a notification before that cheaters will be banned. not sure if there was an update on that one.

Zeus

Ksinos89 and Pp I have the same problem with error 10004 when I attack

GHI1968

FTX won't ban these players. They might not be spending on gold but loads of other players will be spending in an attempt to catch up to them.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
This is not a cheat, but a bug. If you see this error, please contact support so we can resolve it for you on an account by account basis until the next update where it will be resolved for all players. narcos@ftxgames.com

Raja

This is not a cheat, but a bug. If you see this error, please contact support so we can resolve it for you on an account by account basis until the next update where it will be resolved for all players. narcos@ftxgames.com
Thank you for Reply But When I was Patrons level that time same happens with me for Patron (From same cartel espanol like Jrod...)...

GHI1968

Come on Chase...... You are telling us that pretty much an entire cartel have the same 'bug' on their accounts??

Like the entire cartels who had the 'bug' where they could add extra defence Sicarios????

Really?

mangok

Come on Chase...... You are telling us that pretty much an entire cartel have the same 'bug' on their accounts??

Like the entire cartels who had the 'bug' where they could add extra defence Sicarios????

Really?
Do you think we believe that? Is true that this game is full of bugs. But there is no coincidences some players discovered how to take advantage of the game. And they have immunity. Cant be attack or revenged and you do nothing to stop them. Maybe they are employees of ft games.

Patron andres

We were in a war against Cartel espanol, lost ofc :D Bann those mofos
I would agree with the folks here. its happening. people who ruins this game. on our cartel war, we also encountered this to some players.

@Chase - FTX Games please address. BTW I thought there was a notification before that cheaters will be banned. not sure if there was an update on that one.

We have not done anything, it is a game error, it is more, the error appears to you

Reactions: fon