Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player cheating!

Raja

They banish you loser, the error is the game
Ha Ha Ha.. Losers.. If u Guys have Guts then play without Auto-clicker or Other Same type of things.. Everyone is facing that error when they attack only Your cartel members.. so that's not a error in game.. so don't try to Mock us....

Tinygenius

This is not a cheat, but a bug. If you see this error, please contact support so we can resolve it for you on an account by account basis until the next update where it will be resolved for all players. narcos@ftxgames.com
Will the update remove the 6th sic on player compounds who have not done all the upgrades? There are players in the top 10 cartels who have them.

Raja

Bugs that occurs only to one cartel??? Like the 7 sicarios bug that had NoBull???
They Have 6 Sicarios its legit. cause completed all uprade in capoclub including the last bolster defense.. and previous 7 or more sicarios bug was fixed..

Patron andres

Ha Ha Ha.. Losers.. If u Guys have Guts then play without Auto-clicker or Other Same type of things.. Everyone is facing that error when they attack only Your cartel members.. so that's not a error in game.. so don't try to Mock us....
Partner ... if I continue here it will be because I do not use anything or cheat, do not be so envious and stop crying, leave the game at once and let us play the good

Raja

Partner ... if I continue here it will be because I do not use anything or cheat, do not be so envious and stop crying, leave the game at once and let us play the good
I am not crying. I got 3 or 4 times ur carrel members base on my map after attack each time shows error but i have not got any error for other players from other cartel thats why told that.. I will be happy if i get u on my map... But after completion of attack if game shows error then thats not fair... And in war that wont show cause in war all base goes to ofline automatically... But when u are saying u guys wont cheat.. then its ok... There nothing present who proves that anyone cheating... Best of luck for ur cartel player...

Last edited:

Stefano

They had 7 sicarios for over a month, and now this cartel is unable to attach I got two of them always the same error... I have to pay 80 gold for 24h

FTX half of your players are quitting. When this update is not fixing a lot of things than I quit for sure.