Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Players Always Online

Centipede

When buying daily shields, theres only a small window of time I have to attack players before putting up another shield. So at level 46, why are 80%, 90% of guys always online when Im trying to collect revenge???

I think its obvious that half these guys are using auto clicker.. which prob helps ftx in their 'daily user stats'.

I mentioned this before but ill mention it again cause we all know chase & ftx are listening. If players can attack me on war while im online, then let that be the case with players on my map or thru revenge. If theyre online while i attack, dont take away their resources until they log off or until theyre vulnerable. HOW HARD IS THIS CHASE???

It seems the higher level u are, the more players u come across using autoclicker, always online. why the **** should I spend over an hour waiting to attack somebody???

Im so **** close to giving this game up for good. I hope this next update is another ftx 'f.u.' cause thatll make the transition that much easier.

FTX, Let me attack online players so i can clear my map & go on with my life.

ogkush

im always online without sleep time / vulnerable and without autoclicker. the problem is that we cant attack online people like during war.

SpdR08

Centipede... you need to attack online players when they are automatically vulnerable.. that means logging in and click attack every 30mins, lets say. Meanwhile, you clear outposts and other players, time in which others can't attack you.. and it goes round and round.

Bottom line is: stop whining! :D

Centipede

Bumping this, cause each day since i posted this has gotten worse.

As a matter of fact, Im callin out players who have no life & are online 24/7:

Lvl 47 la quica
Lvl 44 patron
Lvl 41 Tester

You guys are online early mornings & late at night.. you either have no life, or ur using apps to stay online 24/7, or both.

double pownage

My 2 cents, since update they match with medal count which means u get active players and thus more problems.

Besides that if people still playing this game at high level, they can be online for hours.

Game design sux, game should be hard in another way then who can spend most time.

No wonder people quit long before.

Too much time, not enough fun, annoying games die fast.

Pretty sure u can find better ways to keep people from levelling too fast then ttying to be online forevet

EgregiousParagon.

> If theyre online while i attack, dont take away their resources until they log off or until theyre vulnerable.

So if let's say player was building 4 million for an upgrade, and he has level 10 bunker. You successfully attacked the player.
Player spent all his/hers money, logged out. Expecting 0 resources lost.

No suddenly a 2 million debt... that he/she would need to buy the shield to resolve.

BTW: when I logout I change the configuration - move one building slightly - for exactly this reason, so I can tell time of the attack

Julio

Players who are always online make it a pain, but with a little patience you can attack them when they are vulnerable and the victory is a little sweeter.

Of course, if you are only online for 20 minutes while you clear the map with your four puffed up Diegos, this won't work for you unless you are very lucky.

The only problem I have with the always online player is that FTX keeps giving me the sane players to attack, over and over, and some of them require a LOT of patience. Surely there are enough players in the 48 level range that i don't need to keep facing the same opponents.

Marv

Banned
> If theyre online while i attack, dont take away their resources until they log off or until theyre vulnerable.

So if let's say player was building 4 million for an upgrade, and he has level 10 bunker. You successfully attacked the player.

No suddenly a 2 million debt... that he/she would need to buy the shield to resolve.

BTW: when I logout I change the configuration - move one building slightly - for exactly this reason, so I can tell time of the attack
What configuration?

SmurfU32

Bumping this, cause each day since i posted this has gotten worse.

As a matter of fact, Im callin out players who have no life & are online 24/7:

Lvl 47 la quica
Lvl 44 patron
Lvl 41 Tester

You guys are online early mornings & late at night.. you either have no life, or ur using apps to stay online 24/7, or both.
Lol @ Tester, you are now a star on this forum

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Players are forced into a 1 hour vulnerable period after being online for 3 hours in a 24 hour period, and this can happen multiple times a day. At the very least, players can be attacked 1/4 the time no matter what.

Centipede

No. There would be no debt. They would lose nothing if they spend their resources up to their bunker level before they logoff or when vulnernable clock starts.

Centipede

Players are forced into a 1 hour vulnerable period after being online for 3 hours in a 24 hour period, and this can happen multiple times a day. At the very least, players can be attacked 1/4 the time no matter what.
Ohh, so with players using auto clicker, we can camp out their base for no longer than 3 hours and then attack. Awesome.

Julio

This isn't true. The vulnerability period interval is >3 hours. Closer to 5 or 6.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
This isn't true. The vulnerability period interval is >3 hours. Closer to 5 or 6.
According to the devs, this is what it is. If you can substantiate that it is not working as intended, show me and I will pass it along we can get it fixed.