Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PLAYERS IT'S TIME TO STICK TOGHEDER

LAGRIMA

lets do this people we are the ones that keep the game going whit our money we deserved to get what we ask not what they want to give us

Kali

Banned
lol, mate give it up

if ur so fed up of the game then just quit, easy, simple
Serge are you thick I gues you have no problem spending money but not every one is like you always have to open your big gob. Can you shut it.

Rey Loco

lets do this people we are the ones that keep the game going whit our money we deserved to get what we ask not what they want to give us
I'll be honest really am not liking game lately I get it got make money but now it seems they want to rape us

Mike Toreno

That is commendable , i am rooting for u! The player is always right.

CRABNUTZ

Serge are you thick I gues you have no problem spending money but not every one is like you always have to open your big gob. Can you shut it.
Typical liberal. Immediately trounce on an opposing view. Contributes the least, yet has the most demands.:p

LAGRIMA

why we wont get the blue bills in the event that what all buildings need the blue bills so why you put the guerrilla building if you not gonna give us the blue bills that crazy we gonna take the strike as far as we need to get it into we get what we asking and give us the blue bills cause that was the event is for to get the bills every color to get what we want to get in the guerrilla b so do something about that asap cause we really need those blue bills that why we pay money out of our pockets to get the prizes how you gonna do and event whit out the bills the ones that we need most

CRABNUTZ

why we wont get the blue bills in the event that what all buildings need the blue bills so why you put the guerrilla building if you not gonna give us the blue bills that crazy we gonna take the strike as far as we need to get it into we get what we asking and give us the blue bills cause that was the event is for to get the bills every color to get what we want to get in the guerrilla b so do something about that asap cause we really need those blue bills that why we pay money out of our pockets to get the prizes how you gonna do and event whit out the bills the ones that we need most
Longest.
Sentence.
Ever.

All jokes aside, I think we're all wondering why they're not including the blue bills. This is an issue that hopefully will be addressed sooner rather than later.

Maniakbn96

and here is NOBULL talking on behalf of 95% of players.
Since you joined forum, you tell everyday how **** the game is, how **** nobull is, how **** the devs are...

And as wannebe trade union chief you surly can prove the claim your voice is the voice of 95 percent of all players!

But bye the way are you a masochist or why do you not just stop playing?

Bpk

Since you joined forum, you tell everyday how **** the game is, how **** nobull is, how **** the devs are...

And as wannebe trade union chief you surly can prove the claim your voice is the voice of 95 percent of all players!

But bye the way are you a masochist or why do you not just stop playing?
Can we just have a respectful conversation? Why does everyone get personal - this is about players coming together, of course there will be multiple views. Back to the topic or get off the thread.

Maniakbn96

Can we just have a respectful conversation? Why does everyone get personal - this is about players coming together, of course there will be multiple views. Back to the topic or get off the thread.
Bro, you can leave it to me if or when i leave a thread. If i need help to decide something like that in future, can I contact you?
I never personally attacked or offended him in this posting... (maybe wannebe, ok... but if someone tells he knows what 95 percent in game think, i have no other word)
Just was confused about the fact he still plays the game if everything is **** and only get "hurt" by game or devs...
And back to topic!
You can stop buying gold,
You can buy 5 times more gold then in past,
I absolutly do not care...
But maybe some guys should think about talking respectfully to devs, or give them some respect...

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

They devs changed matchmaking (only 2-3 lvl higher instead of 6-7)
They give half price to talents
They made a new special event
The changed back port(hopefully works soon)
They gave daily gifts

Of course there are some things wrong...
But I do not think it is their goal...

Some guys always want more more more for doing less less less...

Last edited:

SmokeP

@Maniakbn96

Yes, they did drop talent price. But did they also drop the chance of a good talent ? So far on my current Diego I've rolled 9 times tonight for trash - like 4% Fuego health and 8% Flaco damage. I'm out of gold and won't buy any for a while now until I see what direction they take this game.

When I was in high school I worked at a skater/raver clothing store the owner would mark all the clothes up and then advertise a giant 25% off everything in the store sale...only the "sale" price was actually her normal price. So people would swarm in thinking they were getting a steal, and she'd make a ton of cash getting her normal return.

I'd love to see their loot table and drop chance because every time i roll I get terrible garbage.

Sure, they might have lowered the price to attract more rolls, and make us "happy", but with how money hungry they have been lately, it wouldn't surprise me if they lowered the chances of a good roll too.

Maniakbn96

@Maniakbn96

Yes, they did drop talent price. But did they also drop the chance of a good talent ? So far on my current Diego I've rolled 9 times tonight for trash - like 4% Fuego health and 8% Flaco damage. I'm out of gold and won't buy any for a while now until I see what direction they take this game.

When I was in high school I worked at a skater/raver clothing store the owner would mark all the clothes up and then advertise a giant 25% off everything in the store sale...only the "sale" price was actually her normal price. So people would swarm in thinking they were getting a steal, and she'd make a ton of cash getting her normal return.

I'd love to see their loot table and drop chance because every time i roll I get terrible garbage.

Sure, they might have lowered the price to attract more rolls, and make us "happy", but with how money hungry they have been lately, it wouldn't surprise me if they lowered the chances of a good roll too.
Got you!
But this are things we can not prove you know. Only our thinking or feelings.

I got much talents for the price 100 gold
And i got much talents for the price 50 gold...

And there my feeling (no facts) says following:

Price for perfect talents at 100 gold was about
6-8k gold also need 11 k one time... but 90 percent are within 6-8 k...

And the same chance is there (my feeling says, no prove) as they reduced to 50...

In 90 percent I tried to get perfect talent I used
3-4K gold...
Maybe there was a 6k talent, yes...
But i also can remember one time, I got directly a perfect talent... (but happens maybe 1 time by 200 try's)

But "normal" is 3-4 k for perfect talent with 50 gold each roll.

And the cartel members I spoke with, say the same.

And your example, is surly right, same if I buy a kitchen... always 70 Percent cheaper then normal...
But talents costed 100 gold each roll about 3-4 month I think.
Also you have no investments to do (after the talents are programmed)

I also know much players who invested these 6-8k each perfect talent....
Should they start to say hay this is unfair o payed more?

I say NO, never because no one forced me to invest the gold/money.

Also no one is forced to use or buy gold ATM...
3-4K is price for 1 perfect talent...
(If someone wants to know how much gold things cost, you can ask me:))

U can decide, do I buy it, or not...

But if you decide to buy not! Then please do not tell In forum that's unfair... because another one invested...

And If someone invests money in such a Game, which hurts him or his financial plan, then he is just a stupid idiot in my opinion...

I also would love to drive a königseg in real live, but I am not able to pay it... now I do not tell Königsweg their cars are to expensive, I try and hope to find a way I can pay it...
And then I decide again, is it worth to invest or not
maybe yes, maybe it is a dream forever...

I got lvl 61 without all these extras...
now there are these bonuses, and still it is not good...

That is something I can absolutly not understand...

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

@Maniakbn96

I completely concur on the talents truly being half-priced! When talents were 100 a roll, I would average 6-8k gold for all the perfect talents I had.

Now that it's 50 a roll, it's 3-4k gold.

Just yesterday, I received a 15% building health talent on my butcher in the second roll. The other one cost about 4500 gold.

I believe all the players that actually roll for nothing but perfect talents would agree with these averages, and would love to hear some more chime in:)