Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please make all expensive!

Eddi Kastrati

S
I decided to make a Short Stopp in hotel Nacional de cuba... realy Nice there bro...

But i am happy to end My Trip and Go Home to My finca in Spain before is Travel back to Germany and Go back to My buisines...

Hollidays are Nice and Fine... But make buisines and Earn Money again will be Fine to :)

Also you know we have the best Sauna clubs in Frankfurt...

Looking forward to See you there
Sounds like youre enjoying bigtime. Vacation is needed to relax and have time to count all the money - that can take some time..

We will meet in Frankfurt soon - the sauna clubs are waiting.. I will let you know when im around.. This time of the year - the business is going crazy.. Money is floating around, while im playing minigolf in my office.. We have the same lifestyle - birds of a feather, flock together..

Eddi Kastrati

One word hey?

Birds of a feather criss cross cocks together...i hear you brother....i hear you

Cocks obvioisly the male version of a chicken you know....dont want the awesome developers banning me on my first week...just because they read to deep... poes erg... as julle verstaan wat ek sê
Im reporting you. This language is not okey.

Hahahahaha this game must realy be the middle of your life :)

No one forces anyone to buy anything...
What so funny maniak ?
And judging base on your level rating etc looks like you play and pay this **** the last 5 years minimum ....
Maniak!

You shouldnt curse man. Its no good for you, take a deep breath and think about all the good in this world. Go pick up your creditcard - and buy all the deals. Its not that much money - if Maniak gets his wish threw, it will be very expensive for you.. So better do it now..
Go buy some lolipop boy.
I have enough money to buy you x3 .

Well, than my brother you need a reality check. This game doesnt give you anything. If you have a family to take care of - you shouldnt be spending money on a game that gives you anything back. Im talking about getting things more expensive so the competition gets bigger - but if youre in a position like youre explaining; You better delete the app.
Dont tell him what it give or not give him ...
He enjoy playing the game and he knows that without talents or special sicarios this game is worthless ... so he tries to spend the minimum and improve him self without him loosing his house .
If you really inssist on making all offers more expanssive than i suggest to reset all players levels to 0 .
Because now that your squads talents and buildings are all at higher levels you try to cause all other to stuck at the bottom ... which is so pathetic thing just like you and your friend MANIAK

Maniakbn96

He enjoy playing the game and he knows that without talents or special sicarios this game is worthless ... so he tries to spend the minimum and improve him self without him loosing his house .
If you really inssist on making all offers more expanssive than i suggest to reset all players levels to 0 .
Because now that your squads talents and buildings are all at higher levels you try to cause all other to stuck at the bottom ... which is so pathetic thing just like you and your friend MANIAK
The secret is, have eneugh money that you do not care about the money you spent In a game

Shank

Get a life maniak

And cut the bull trying to be zuckerberg or
similar ... i bet your wallet has food stamps in it nothing else....
That's where you are wrong.

Eddi, Maniak and myself run an international investment firm, and we own a soccer team together.

Black Amex all day baby.

More hoes trying to jump in our laps than you can count. We literally get molested when we are out at the clubs in our Vuitton slippers.

They are our clubs btw, cause we own them too...poppin bottles all night son.

MAKE DEALS MORE EXPENSIVE !!!

daREALmasterB

Thank you @Don David Sisi these plebs have no shame.

Maniakbn96

Get a life maniak

And cut the bull trying to be zuckerberg or
similar ... i bet your wallet has food stamps in it nothing else....
Bro Zuckerburg surly have 10000 times more money then myself...

But I can live a good life and buy some offers and that's eneugh for me