Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please make all expensive!

F0fu5c0

I actually agree. This is a game based on money and power - just like Pablo Escobar in real life. To gain power you need money, not all can have the possibility to be a pablo escobar.

So I say FTX make the prices 5x of what they are today - so the most powerful and rich people in real life have an advantage in here.

Life is hard - live with it..

- La Cosa Nostra
Cheapo.

If you want this game to be directed to the wealthy, the cost of in-game items should be equal to their cost in real life. So the Capos Club should cost 500 million dollars, actual real life money. Each armed truck 200.000 dollars. Each fuego 20.000 dollars (gasoline included). And so on.

Jamal

Banned
So funny bro. But thanks anyway.
About autocliker? I dont wanna know about that. People has what he want to choose on play.

Eddi Kastrati

I
Cheapo.

If you want this game to be directed to the wealthy, the cost of in-game items should be equal to their cost in real life. So the Capos Club should cost 500 million dollars, actual real life money. Each armed truck 200.000 dollars. Each fuego 20.000 dollars (gasoline included). And so on.
i wouldnt have played a game if i wanted to do this for real. But it should be more about the money - things are to cheap. When you got a black amex with no limit, money aint a problem..

Eddi Kastrati

All im trying to say is that i agree on making stuff more expensive. Im not trying to step on anybodys feets.. its just that i could buy $100 deals all day long - a bit boring..

daREALmasterB

I

i wouldnt have played a game if i wanted to do this for real. But it should be more about the money - things are to cheap. When you got a black amex with no limit, money aint a problem..
Are things to cheap? I just spent hard earned money on a $49.99 offer because I didn't receive any of the $19.99 offers like I use to when I started playing this game. That's money that could be better spent on my children. I work a hard labor job living paycheck to paycheck. If this continues to get more expensive my wife will eventually leave me and take the kids with her. Whatever happened to looking out for the little guy?

Eddi Kastrati

Are things to cheap? I just spent hard earned money on a $49.99 offer because I didn't receive any of the $19.99 offers like I use to when I started playing this game. That's money that could be better spent on my children. I work a hard labor job living paycheck to paycheck. If this continues to get more expensive my wife will eventually leave me and take the kids with her. Whatever happened to looking out for the little guy?
Well, than my brother you need a reality check. This game doesnt give you anything. If you have a family to take care of - you shouldnt be spending money on a game that gives you anything back. Im talking about getting things more expensive so the competition gets bigger - but if youre in a position like youre explaining; You better delete the app.

F0fu5c0

I sincerely hope you're joking.

daREALmasterB

Well, than my brother you need a reality check. This game doesnt give you anything. If you have a family to take care of - you shouldnt be spending money on a game that gives you anything back. Im talking about getting things more expensive so the competition gets bigger - but if youre in a position like youre explaining; You better delete the app.
"so the competition gets bigger" my cartel has been warring none stop since the update matchmaking hasn't been fixed like promised we keep matching to High lvl players with astronomical ratings our small cartel can't take guys that big. The only way for us little guys to stay competitive as you say is to buy gold.

Maniakbn96

Bro! That was an Amazzing answer!

Maybe some guys See the irony and realize this is just a Game and Money you Spent on it should not hurt yourself...

@Eddi Kastrati
While the others think we have to much money and complain how expensive the game is, maybe you can help me which flip flops I should wear now... I just came back from dinner and want to hang around lazy on pool bar with some cocktails and buy some offers in game.

I have Prada Gucci and Louis with me ATM... sorry for the small possibility of choices, but one bag did not arrive on airplane...

I can not upload the picture because it says the file is to large...

Last edited:

Eddi Kastrati

Bro! That was an Amazzing answer!

Maybe some guys See the irony and realize this is just a Game and Money you Spent on it should not hurt yourself...

@Eddi Kastrati
While the others think we have to much money and complain how expensive the game is, maybe you can help me which flip flops I should wear now... I just came back from dinner and want to hang around lazy on pool bar with some cocktails and buy some offers in game.

I have Prada Gucci and Louis with me ATM... sorry for the small possibility of choices, but one bag did not arrive on airplane...

I can not upload the picture because it says the file is to large...
Well, all 3 pairs are good. But i prefer the Louis Vuitton collection. Theyre comfartable, especially good to wear when youre going to shop for big amounts - makes you feel good while standing up and watching the Credit Card fire up because of all the friction made when you pay with it.. So yeah - Louis Vuitton, definitely.

You've been travelling around whole world the last weeks, what presidential suite you staying at now?

Oudtspap

Whats the use of the forum or the report page? Absolutely useless...seriously??? Give me a solution to the problem or at least have the decentsy an tell me if you dont have the solution so i can delete this game and tell my cartel members t move on...worst service in my life

Eddi Kastrati

Whats the use of the forum or the report page? Absolutely useless...seriously??? Give me a solution to the problem or at least have the decentsy an tell me if you dont have the solution so i can delete this game and tell my cartel members t move on...worst service in my life
Wrong place brother. This thread is about making things more expensive - so if you agree, youre more than welcome to talk with us.

daREALmasterB

Yeah. Hope ftx hear your wish
Are you with these ignorant people who would like to make it more difficult for us hard-working Americans to play? Where are these guys from? Do they have something against American players? or do they have a stake in this game? This guy is patronizing us with his designer flip-flops. Where are the mods? I demand answers or a refund!

Oudtspap

Wrong place brother. This thread is about making things more expensive - so if you agree, youre more than welcome to talk with us.
Eddi... they can make it as expensive as ****...not gonna make up for the useless developers they have running this circus

Eddi Kastrati

Are you with these ignorant people who would like to make it more difficult for us hard-working Americans to play? Where are these guys from? Do they have something against American players? or do they have a stake in this game? This guy is patronizing us with his designer flip-flops. Where are the mods? I demand answers or a refund!
You should actually get a refund for that. Its not acceptable to talk about designer flip-flops in here.. Specially not when he uses around $5.000 a day wearing them.

Maniakbn96

Well, all 3 pairs are good. But i prefer the Louis Vuitton collection. Theyre comfartable, especially good to wear when youre going to shop for big amounts - makes you feel good while standing up and watching the Credit Card fire up because of all the friction made when you pay with it.. So yeah - Louis Vuitton, definitely.

You've been travelling around whole world the last weeks, what presidential suite you staying at now?
I decided to make a Short Stopp in hotel Nacional de cuba... realy Nice there bro...

But i am happy to end My Trip and Go Home to My finca in Spain before is Travel back to Germany and Go back to My buisines...

Hollidays are Nice and Fine... But make buisines and Earn Money again will be Fine to :)

Also you know we have the best Sauna clubs in Frankfurt...

Looking forward to See you there

daREALmasterB

If you start a petition I will sign it in a heartbeat. This has gone on long enough. The report button is broken. These folks continue their shenanigans and I loose more and more money in this game every day.