Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please stop taking c.c..n with our money and stop ruining this game

ElDiabllo

New huge upadate...nice work...

I dont know wich matematic you use but how is this normal?

On my map i have players level 38 and 777r
And you can still see another players level 48 with 1483r
difference is 10 in levels and 706 in raknig medal !!!
and in revenge i have player 50l with 1498r and 48l with 1464r

My name El Diabllo level 43 and 982r calculate that

once before I have already asked you....
Is that powder simply too good or too bad?...take it easy with that....You are not Zdravko Mamic he ruining Croatian football you ruining this game for same reasone...with white color...and yea man RUINING OUR MONEY lot of OUR MONEY

p.s:
slobodno mi lupi ban govno ciparsko nasmrkano jebem te u usta ta skrbava dabog za secer da nemas:cool:

Attachments

Last edited:

IvanZG

I agree with Mr. ElDiablo. diference between medals is HUGE! make +-1 lvl player and +- 100medals!

jel tako vraže?

Android

Not +/-1, but the SAME LEVEL! The medals shouldn't count, not the performances, or anything but your level. Only that way you ensure fair play. I'm not going to spend time and money tp be beaten by higher levels, and I feel bad when I raid lower level. No pleasure in that.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are looking into the matchmaking changes now. Please be sure to vote in the Poll we just posted in the General Forum to give your feedback!

Linblin

I stop playing a few days, Will help my team with cartel war. For now, But No fun like this