Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please tone down/nerf diegos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt3284

You have a point but that is the fault of ftx not the players.. for giving a temp solution nerfing scorpion just because players complained about their fincas getting destroyed by firebombs rather than coming up with a practical and permanent solution which they claim is now in the "process of being implemented" they should have chose that route sooner than later... instead of giving players thousands of gold just to go use and beef up a Diegos which now leads again to players complaining about him destroying their fincas with just 4 clicks.. it's because of their poor decision and lack of the ability to implement a long term solution..that we are here today on this forum complaining about what could have been avoided and adjusted months ago!! are you getting a better perspective of the point I'm trying to push across..? I hope so..
End of the day its an app.. a game app on a phone.. yes i get your point but look at the bane of this thread.. "nerf or tone down deigos" its ridiculous.. i spent alot on deigos and so has alot of people so i wont be happy if they do this and neither will other people.. its just a simple moan and whingeing about nothing. Im surebthe finca bombing will come to an end soon and i do agree with you but as i said.. my post was referring to the title of the thread about nerfing nothing else

Jayjay

End of the day its an app.. a game app on a phone.. yes i get your point but look at the bane of this thread.. "nerf or tone down deigos" its ridiculous.. i spent alot on deigos and so has alot of people so i wont be happy if they do this and neither will other people.. its just a simple moan and whingeing about nothing. Im surebthe finca bombing will come to an end soon and i do agree with you but as i said.. my post was referring to the title of the thread about nerfing nothing else
Im glad you now have come to an understanding, and thank you for sharing your thoughts.. life is alot smoother when one can take the time to comprehend and step out of their perspective and into the one they wish to engage with. so both parties can leave the conversation with new perspectives and calm hearts rather than getting all riled up being bashful and calling other peoples thread creations laughable and being dismissive about their concerns.. over "just a app.. a game app on a phone" it was great sharing ideas with you buddy

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games is there any way we can block messages from appearing from people who post worthless things and attack other players? This forum is starting to get overrun with trolls, juvenile posts, and other nonsense.
Report them, and I will ban those who continue to break the rules. Reporting helps this process go much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.