Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Maniakbn96

@Maniakbn96 not every one is rich like you we talking about vast majority of players don't have that kind of money and @Chase - FTX Games should care more about majority of players than few players like you.
WHO started to talk about money? Was it ogkush or may be you? Because you reply at an answer I give on Jamal's question

Last edited:

Kali

Banned
By the way. You know which suggestions I made?
Just saying @Maniakbn96 cuz i see you always come in support of @Chase - FTX Games i don't know what they've done for you and I also know you sitting comfortably at level 61 and have no complaining to do the amount of money you through at this game is crazy but am talking on behalf of most players who share my experience and frustration at dvs @Chase - FTX Games

Maniakbn96

Just saying @Maniakbn96 cuz i see you always come in support of @Chase - FTX Games i don't know what they've done for you and I also know you sitting comfortably at level 61 and have no complaining to do the amount of money you through at this game is crazy but am talking on behalf of most players who share my experience and frustration at dvs @Chase - FTX Games
do you realy think i am always with chase or devs? Then you are absolutely wrong!
But beating a guy who is 5 lvl higher than you is no problem...
No pay player match no pay player normally
And pay player match pay player...
And Most of crying Guys WHO want same lvl opponents using emulators and bots to boost accounts! That's the fact...

If i could do, i would kick all these emulator and bot users out of game! Because it is a mobile game... also the guys who use emus and bots on rooted devices I would kick out.

I am fighting a long long time... to be correct ecxavtly as I got the first scorpion... for upgrade health on finca or downgrade damage fb and missile deals on finca with many different suggestions.

Many many other things also... do please never say I am always with devs :-D

Also most guys in forum just know nothing and talk much...

You know I follow players...

gf (pay player) no problem at all...

Sisters friend, he is lvl 35 and pay nothing... his medals about 350-400 I believe to remember.
He also is able to take down a lvl 40 an likes the rewards he get... that was his response to me...
He also does not match often always online players and players with top talents...

He mostly has no pay players as enemy!!!

And what devs give to me?!?!

3 month no enemy on map as I rises from 50 or so to 61...

3 month auto answers from support!

Sorry for delay...

Still i have a problem I reported in November 2016... not fixed yet!

So please Never say I am always with devs...

Last edited:
Reactions: ACO

Maniakbn96

Also you do not know most of the high lvl playler problems!

We do the upgrades most as "pioneer" so we have bugs, you never know about because we report and fight to fix it...

Best example... lvl 13 mortar in cartel compound!
We upgraded it first in game...
Boooom
Bug... looked like no "picture" was linked, so game did not know how looks the lvl 13 mortar...
Means 1 month NOBODY OF OUR CARTEL" could open the compound...
No donations... no wars... nothing...

And nothing happens.. till our capo had the luck to talk directly with chase...
after talking to him 1 day later the problem was fixed!!
So he is trying his best! That is what I know, but he is not alone and also I think he decides not alone

Last edited:
Reactions: ACO

ACO

Banned
They will make changes for sure.
Bases now cant defend properly and a change must come.
So why would they care? If they help us will that bring them more money? They know about this problems for a long time and just remember what they did this morning (my gmt).

dino

And nothing happens.. till our capo had the luck to talk directly with chase...
after talking to him 1 day later the problem was fixed!!
So there we go... Wow 1 day...... @Chase - FTX Games ... Really? 1 day .....
thats a bit hard to believe.

Or does that imply you guys got special favors?
Anyways my german neighbour the question comes down to why your defending FTX.
Dont get us wrong.. we dont blame chase personally in any way.
yes the guy is doing his work. Offcourse he cares.
But regardless if it is his fault or not, he's the frontdesk regarding dealing with players. So he's the one getting it when they are unhappy.
your not winning the popularity prize that way.
also the whole way FTX handled last update sessions is just poor. Fair or not fair...
People are still insulted/dissapointed about it..

Telling how your problem gets solved while others feel ignored..... questionable.

Jamal

Banned
Correct me if i am wrong. Whats forum made for? To communicate with other players and the most important thing we can communicate with the developer about whats wrong with their game. In this case their put @Chase - FTX Games to communicate with us. But he/she just like ghost. Just online but never communicate again with player with the most problem what the most player talked about.

Maniakbn96

So there we go... Wow 1 day...... @Chase - FTX Games ... Really? 1 day .....
thats a bit hard to believe.

Or does that imply you guys got special favors?
Anyways my german neighbour the question comes down to why your defending FTX.
Dont get us wrong.. we dont blame chase personally in any way.
yes the guy is doing his work. Offcourse he cares.
But regardless if it is his fault or not, he's the frontdesk regarding dealing with players. So he's the one getting it when they are unhappy.
your not winning the popularity prize that way.
also the whole way FTX handled last update sessions is just poor. Fair or not fair...
People are still insulted/dissapointed about it..

Telling how your problem gets solved while others feel ignored..... questionable.
We waited 26 days bro not one...

Sp4rky1426

Still no comment from anyone @FTX concerning the polls or addressing everyone's complaints, issues and problems I see??? Jesus you lot should run for government positions.... :-/