Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problem in Switching Account

UncleJimm

Hi @FTX

in the last 30 minutes i could'nt switch account in my device
please help to solve the issue

maybe it happens after the latest update on 4th Feb

Thanks

LAGRIMA

Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!
Me too i got 3 acounts and since the new update i cant swich acounts before the update i swich acounts all day long whit no problem but now i cant i need help asap i need to play whit my others acounts now we in war and we may lose cause of that problem

UU - El Verdugo

The most dumb part of it all was that i initially were still able to switch accounts on my old phone. I didn't updated it there yet. I've sent them a mail about it, don't make the update mandatory yet. And ofc. u can guess what happened, the war was just started and the update was required... Missing 6 attacks now. If the result is that i can't do all my attacks in time, i really need a big apologize and some compensation. This is all just next level ignorance.

Bogan

The most dumb part of it all was that i initially were still able to switch accounts on my old phone. I didn't updated it there yet. I've sent them a mail about it, don't make the update mandatory yet. And ofc. u can guess what happened, the war was just started and the update was required... Missing 6 attacks now. If the result is that i can't do all my attacks in time, i really need a big apologize and some compensation. This is all just next level ignorance.
That's no good man for u and the cartel, but come on to sit their and demand compensation haha you know nothing will come from that..

Khawar Mahmood

I am also not able to sign-in to my account on new Device, I think it is related to this issue! I hope FTX fix this issue as soon as possible.

Bogan

Not having a go at you or anything but come on do you really expect to be compensated because u couldn't attack

UU - El Verdugo

Winning wars is what i care about the most. It seems now that we don't need my attacks to win. Main problem solved for me. Only waiting patiently now till they fix the switch problem. I can only imagine they want to fix the problem asap themselves too.

Attachments

Bogan

Winning wars is what i care about the most. It seems now that we don't need my attacks to win. Main problem solved for me. Only waiting patiently now till they fix the switch problem. I can only imagine they want to fix the problem asap themselves too.
Nice win record mate, is that the new UU

LAGRIMA

Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!
When they gonna fix the swich acount problem i need to play whit my other 2 acounts and im missing the skill raid you know how hard is to get dices and now im missing the only chance we get to get dices cause i cant swich acounts event tru facebook cause i got all 3 acounts whit facebook and google i got 3 facebook 1 for each acount i pay a lot of money to play this game and now im not even allowed to play in my acounts that i pay a lot of money to play and im missing the raid for dices and war you should give us some dices cause that a game problem yoy need to fix it asap and give us all we miss on raids cause your team are lazy snd dont fix nothing they make worse in each update i want to get acces to my acounts i pay for them to.play if not just give us all the money we wasted on them cause now we dont even can play the game

LAGRIMA

I tell ftx to replace all i lost in the last 5 days whit out acces to my acount cause the new update this is what they tell me that what my foult that i lose acces to my acount when they know is their foult that make a lot of people lose acces to their acounts they not even admited that was the new update that make a lot of people lose acces to their acounts that crazy

Attachments