Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problem in Switching Account

Marco

Stesso problema!
Dopo l'ultimo AGGIORNAMENTO non riesco a passare da un account all'altro.
Google Play NON carica account!
Io NON voglio e NON uso facebook!
Prego risolvere al più presto...

UncleJimm

I tell ftx to replace all i lost in the last 5 days whit out acces to my acount cause the new update this is what they tell me that what my foult that i lose acces to my acount when they know is their foult that make a lot of people lose acces to their acounts they not even admited that was the new update that make a lot of people lose acces to their acounts that crazy
I've been succesful for retrieving my account from Facbook link, but hope for the best for players who only linked and relied the game to their google accounts
I agree that problem come from FTX side after they released new update, but at least their public relation team response our issuse and give an option.
so now we know their level of handling bugs and suggestion to FTX that they should learn to becareful releasing a new updates

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
An update is now live to fix this issue - thanks for your patience as we got it resolved! Be sure to go to the app store to download the update!