Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems with sci after event

Marius93

I have 77 scicarios, maybe , when I had 75 everything was okay, so after event I gave more 2 sci so it's problem, because limit 75. Solve please, it's big fale of devs.

HerrRossi0201

Also here, i have lost ALL my sicarios except the 4 squad leaders used at the moment and the sicarios on my base.

Marius93

So you don't won new one killer. So maybe new one killer isn't problem. I tried to chance language. And reinstall game , it's doesn't help :( .

Geoff

Same here finished 10th and have a war very soon and can't choose sics for war !!!and see which one I won !!!!!

Kindu

Im using android, same problem, there were no sicarios and now game wont start. Losing all the rewards from event and war!

Matt3284

I have 77 scicarios, maybe , when I had 75 everything was okay, so after event I gave more 2 sci so it's problem, because limit 75. Solve please, it's big fale of devs.
Its not a sicario limit.. i had over 100 and same happened to me.. @Chase - FTX Games how is this issue going to be solved?