Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems with sci after event

Marius93

It's good than I'm not alone, because problem will be solve anyway more quickly. After event I have a plan to clear my map and make big upgrade, now I'm waiting war and will play without any scicario :DD. Perfect. Please fix and give some compansation!

HerrRossi0201

Had the same plan Marius93 and just found out the sicarios placed on the resource centers are still standing there but not accessible through your homebase

Crashy

Banned
I Demand Compensation for this huge **** up or we go through our apple service and get you sued over this huge mishaps

Marius93

I can't go to game, home base. And without shield, time is running and I have 9mill wood, 8mill stone, and 5,3mill Iron, and everything will be lost :) .

Marius93

You guys finished the event with 1620 points but in event leaderboard you were not ok place 1?
Not actually, but someone finished with this point actually. I was 4place with +1500 but I hate the system, I think noone win event first place. Because for other players is different groups :) . So In my group player A are winner but in player A group is winner player B so it's discussing. Firstly I complete the event and I was second place and in first place was a player A , later I come and see I'm first one. And player A disapper he was with 0 point , after day he came with 1620 points before he was complete the event and have about 1550 points :D so its nice :) . When happened like this, maybe devs was drunk when wrote event code.

HerrRossi0201

You guys finished the event with 1620 points but in event leaderboard you were not ok place 1?
Finished with only 1467 points because I deployed troups for destroying all 30 bases. The first 5 or 6 (all level 51+) in my group all finished with 1620.

Jamal

Banned
Not actually, but someone finished with this point actually. I was 4place with +1500 but I hate the system, I think noone win event first place. Because for other players is different groups :) . So In my group player A are winner but in player A group is winner player B so it's discussing. Firstly I complete the event and I was second place and in first place was a player A , later I come and see I'm first one. And player A disapper he was with 0 point , after day he came with 1620 points before he was complete the event and have about 1550 points :D so its nice :) . When happened like this, maybe devs was drunk when wrote event code.
Yeah. Its confusing. Started event The 1st position player A with +1000 points. But 3+ hours later the player A at 90+ position with 0 point. So many players in my group like that.

Kindu

Lost everything due to the technical issue. All war reward and event rewards!

LAGRIMA

what wrong i funish 7 place and i cant see my sicarios and is on russian if i lose the resources from the event you have to replace them i have im in war and i cant choose any sicarios fix that asap

LAGRIMA

I have 77 scicarios, maybe , when I had 75 everything was okay, so after event I gave more 2 sci so it's problem, because limit 75. Solve please, it's big fale of devs.
is no limit of sicarios i got 98 sicarios and was ok is a bug

LAGRIMA

game dont even load i will lose everything you better replace all the stuff i won in the event and the time i lose cause of that cause i wiil report that to google play cause i wasted more than a 1000 bucks already and i dont even cant play pluss im gonna lose all the resources from the event so you better replace all of them

Matt3284

Im sure their will be something across the board by way of compensating people for losses etc.. FYI if you finish with 1620 points then, it then gets determined who finished event fastest (or so i read) so even if you finish sane points.. people are ahead if you on time spent. If that makes sense ☺

Tinygenius

Lost everything due to the technical issue. All war reward and event rewards!
I lost everything as well. I was also coming 3rd in the weekly league but due to the issue i dropped below 5th and didn't advance. Another issue is the event brief said Flash would be available to those who placed in the top 10. I placed 8th but did not receive her? What's the go with that?

Attachments

LAGRIMA

i lose everything from the event and i lose 250 in gold and champion chest in the league cause of that bug i want back all the stuff i lose and the gold from the league asap or im gonna do a report cause i spend time and money to win those prizes and i lose everything cause of your stupid bug

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
i lose everything from the event and i lose 250 in gold and champion chest in the league cause of that bug i want back all the stuff i lose and the gold from the league asap or im gonna do a report cause i spend time and money to win those prizes and i lose everything cause of your stupid bug
Can you further explain this bug - not what it did but the bug itself.