Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems with sci after event

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The issue where sicarios disappeared has been resolved. Please let me know if your sicarios have not returned to normal.

Matt3284

Can you further explain this bug - not what it did but the bug itself.
There was a problem from the offset.. before starting event.. it stated finished 1-10 and you would get flare.. soon as we completed the event.. the rewards and sicario rewards all changed and alot of people including myself missed out. Then when event was over nobody could access sicarios or even the game its self for some time

Kindu

The issue where sicarios disappeared has been resolved. Please let me know if your sicarios have not returned to normal.
Sicario fixed, but due the the game not opening for almost 7hrs, so many of us lost the event and last war rewards. What will happen to that Chase? Please help us. some of us even missed the league. I've lost everything from event only got the new sicario.

Kindu

I cleared my map and was waiting to get war and event rewards just then the game stopped loading and couldn't take shield. This is the biggest loss I've ever had in this game. I also mailed you with log but haven't got any reply!!

LAGRIMA

Sicario fixed, but due the the game not opening for almost 7hrs, so many of us lost the event and last war rewards. What will happen to that Chase? Please help us. some of us even missed the league. I've lost everything from event only got the new sicario.
same haopen to me i lose 250 im gold and a champion chest from the league and all the event rewards i just get the sicario flare that all i wait like 10 or more hours to log back into the game i need all the stuff i lose cause of that bug i spent time and money to get those rewards from the event and league

LAGRIMA

So the game could not be accessed for 7 hours, then when returning there was no reward to be claimed? Have you sent in logs to our support team at narcos@ftxgames.com?
yes we did but for what they always anwers back 3 months later and cause is a bug they gonna say that nothing was wrong whit the game like always they should send us back something now i need all my stuff now no 3 months later talk to them or im gonna have to report that to google play cause they know was a bug there why we have to prove it to them that happens to a lot of people and they know it what they should do is send us something now we need that now asap why we have to wsit 3 months or more for something that we earn already and we should have already

Reactions: Tcb

zecke2

what a support team ? have you one person who answer the mails ?
you give us no sorry or better give us a compansation for your errors.
i spent time and money to climb in weekly league to get the rewards.
big update ....where is it ? i can see only big errors and unimportant changes !
guys give no more money to this company before they learn listen to there players.
when there is no solution for us please all go to your play stores and give them information whats going on with this game !!

ok, thanx for the little gold compansation.. and i hope those bugs dont appear after next update

Last edited:

Kindu

yes we did but for what they always anwers back 3 months later and cause is a bug they gonna say that nothing was wrong whit the game like always they should send us back something now i need all my stuff now no 3 months later talk to them or im gonna have to report that to google play cause they know was a bug there why we have to prove it to them that happens to a lot of people and they know it what they should do is send us something now we need that now asap why we have to wsit 3 months or more for something that we earn already and we should have already
We lost biggest rewards from event and war. And they gave compensation to all the players , only 200 gold. Can you believe !! Such an insult.

Kindu

Which rewards exactly?
The event rewards and the war rewards which was ended that time. Just when I got the event rewards in my storage, the game stopped loading. And in that period of time we all got raided and lost everything. Because the game was active for most of the people. Those who have that very sicario bug after event, couldn't opened the game. Thats all what im saying. Sent my log check if you want please

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The event rewards and the war rewards which was ended that time. Just when I got the event rewards in my storage, the game stopped loading. And in that period of time we all got raided and lost everything. Because the game was active for most of the people. Those who have that very sicario bug after event, couldn't opened the game. Thats all what im saying. Sent my log check if you want please
I see now - so it was not a bug in receiving it, but rather lack of access to the game that caused you to be raided before using it. Please let our support team know - they would be the ones able to take action here: narcos@ftxgames.com

Kindu

I see now - so it was not a bug in receiving it, but rather lack of access to the game that caused you to be raided before using it. Please let our support team know - they would be the ones able to take action here: narcos@ftxgames.com
Already did. But I didn't got any reply!! One of my other cartel member also had same issue, he didn't got any reply too..

Tinygenius

Thanks Kindu... @Chase. I have sent 2 emails. One with my logs and anthor asking for an update. Still no reply. Both Kindu and I are not buying any more gold till this is resolved.