Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raided with 9 minutes to go until vulnerable

Julio

I was just raided with 9 minutes to go until I was going to be vulnerable to attack. I was online, playing, and about to make a revenge attack when I received the message that my base was under attack. I lost considerable resources... Very frustrating!!!

I have sent a message to support along with a screenshot and game logs.

Has anyone else had this?

How long do you think it will take to get an answer? Will they answer? If so, do you think they will replace the resources? Do you think they will apologize?

Considering I have yet to get a satisfactory answer from support, I have low expectations.

Last edited:

Crashy

Banned
This has happend to me once without notice being raided,send screenshot and said forward it to bla bla bla. They didn't bother compensating the the resources that I have been saving for days. Nothing got peanut. Really sad that they don't give a ****.

Julio

This has happend to me once without notice being raided,send screenshot and said forward it to bla bla bla. They didn't bother compensating the the resources that I have been saving for days. Nothing got peanut. Really sad that they don't give a ****.
Haha, that happened to me. They wanted me to send them a screenshot showing no vulnerability warning. WTF

Mike Toreno

U cannot be raided / ur base is shielded !

After shield expires u are vulnerable to raids.

After a raid against ur Finca the shield is activated once more!

Julio

U cannot be raided / ur base is shielded !

After shield expires u are vulnerable to raids.

After a raid against ur Finca the shield is activated once more!
I am not sure what you are trying to say. Unless I am vulnerable to attacks my base should be immune to attacks as long as I am logged in to the game.

M1ke

I had this a while ago , when support actually answered, but they didn't do anything about it, we had a continuous loop of :- I was attacked - you can to be attacked while online - I was attacked - you can't be attacked while online. This lasted for a couple of days I gave up !

Shank

I have opened multiple tickets that were either closed or replied to after a month with "Sorry it took so long do you still need help ?"

Customer support with this game is a ******* joke.

I'm going to be contacting Google for a full refund tonight after work.

Julio

well, i did get a reply. The first part has to do with league rigging issues. The second is in response to the raid.

Thank you for your feedback on the leagues, it will be passed along to the developers in order they could consider it for future updates.

With regard to the raid, have you made any screenshots? We will need to receive your game logs and screenshots with the time and date you got raided in order to find out what exactly happened.

Regards,
The Narcos: Cartel Wars Support Team

Lol. I sent them screenshots and my log when i contacted them to begin with. I begin waiting again...

LeeMuerto

I've always had good responses from support in this game, better to much better than other games.. Maybe I have different expectations - I'd never expect to be compensated for lost resources though. I was really surprised by the amount of gold refunded when they nerfed Scorpion. Getting nerfed in other games sometimes just means "you lose everything, that sucks."

Julio

For some reason, support hasn't responded back to me...

DSD

Today, about 9 hours ago it happened similar to what you say - I got the 'vulnerable sign' immediately without the usual warning of 30mins. I was holding 10mil cash and x6mil from all other resources. I bought a shield immediately since I needed some more resources and I got attacked probably less than a minute from doing so. It was absolute luck that I noticed the sign. Roughly 9 hours ago it happened.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We have to have game logs to see what could have gone wrong in a case like this. AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS, send in game logs. Let me know here afterwards and I will see if I can help follow up with the support team.

DSD

We have to have game logs to see what could have gone wrong in a case like this. AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS, send in game logs. Let me know here afterwards and I will see if I can help follow up with the support team.
Sure will do. Does it apply when the game freezes? Happened to me twice during war attack (ended up as failed) and once in pvp.

Julio

I ALWAYS send my game logs contemporaneously...