Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raided with 9 minutes to go until vulnerable

Julio

What's your player ID? I can try to find your ticket and see that the devs get the info they need to investigate this quickly.
Thanks. My player id is Julio.

My outstanding tickets are for this and that i did not receive my gold chest from the last event because "my storage was full "... whatever that means for chests. I ping support regularly and rarely receive a reply and never a satisfactory one...

Dan

Julio, I think chase is referring to user ID. It's in ur game right bar, options, user data ;)

Don Marco

Banned
We have to have game logs to see what could have gone wrong in a case like this. AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS, send in game logs. Let me know here afterwards and I will see if I can help follow up with the support team.
No point in sending logs the devs love the bugs and unfairness

Julio

Well, i still haven't received anything from support on this issue. To add insult to injury, when I was actively playing the game I checked to see if support had sent me a message. They did, however it was related to a different issue (league placements). They asked that I send them screenshots of the leagues which I did. While I was uploading the screenshots in the support section of the game, I was raided and lost considerable resources. I was not vulnerable to attack at the time. I should not be able to be attacked while online and using the in-game support tools.

Of course I sent support a message about this along with a screenshot and my logs. I wonder if I'll get any resolution on this issue. Not hopeful.

Julio

still no response from support for 1) the ticket from May 29, 2) the ticket from last Thursday, or 3) about the gold chest I was supposed to receive during the last event (not the plata thing).

I wonder what's going on? I've sent them screenshots and logs every time I've had an issue.

Since I am a paying customer, I expect a certain level of service. This is no service. The service model seems to be ignore and hope they go away...

Not acceptable.

Crashy

Banned
still no response from support for 1) the ticket from May 29, 2) the ticket from last Thursday, or 3) about the gold chest I was supposed to receive during the last event (not the plata thing).

I wonder what's going on? I've sent them screenshots and logs every time I've had an issue.

Since I am a paying customer, I expect a certain level of service. This is no service. The service model seems to be ignore and hope they go away...

Not acceptable.
Still haven't had a reply from support since 26 of may. I think they in Malibu sipping on juice in the sun

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I've looked at your issues and they all seem to be about leagues. I see 4 sets of game logs sent in but with no description. Which one is related to this issue so I can get it to the devs with the right info?