Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re: Ridiculous. Thank you FTX for fixing the issue

SmurfU32

We are working on some counter strats for this type of attack.
Thanks a lot, Chase!Paragon will have the honour of seeing troops being deployed :) He might anyhow quit playing this game when he will be lvl45 like many others because he will realize he cannot be competitive without paying money and he will anyhow be raided non stop.Frustrating, right?

Many spenders from my cartel(i would not say skilled cause there is no skill in this game) quit the game...I will follow soon.Till then, I wish good luck and have fun to Egregious and I hope to have the pleasure of deploying my troops against him at least once.....if he will not be online all the time of course.

Dr.PrLe

I have a suggestion

You CANT raid a playa until you dont kill at least 1 of EACH def building aka 1 tower/RL/PC etc...

D-Block

Banned
DOUBLE THE FINCA HEALTH!!! Only players who can get to it with their troops will be able to take it down :cool:

EgregiousParagon.

Thanks a lot, Chase!Paragon will have the honour of seeing troops being deployed :) He might anyhow quit playing this game when he will be lvl45 like many others because he will realize he cannot be competitive without paying money and he will anyhow be raided non stop.Frustrating, right?

Many spenders from my cartel(i would not say skilled cause there is no skill in this game) quit the game...I will follow soon.Till then, I wish good luck and have fun to Egregious and I hope to have the pleasure of deploying my troops against him at least once.....if he will not be online all the time of course.
While I admit I acted a little childish.. Mostly because I was t-off.

There are very smart people in this company, but the game feels like some high school kid spent 90 days with Unity, and modded the tank project.

I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THIS COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO ENGAGE PLAYERS AFTER LEVEL 40.

We loose people all the time. There are severe issues with this game:
- One dimensional: it has PVE and PVP elements, but it is the same week after week. They tried to bring an "event" element, however the design paradigm is wrong wrong wrong. I do not think they know or understand what they doing.
- It seems like there is no purpose in advancing, and level advancing here are mindless.
- After level 40s it became pay cash for upgrades.

They seems to tune the game for max cash without adding the content. I do not know if I will be playing it for much longer.

Here is example, this week they had a long quest to get Chip sicario. - GOOD
Now you would think they would announce Chip quest and tell everyone to participate you need upgrade you track unit, right? Anyone who has Chip sic enjoy a special PVE just for you? Reward 30 blue $. Wrong.

Last edited: