Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re: Ridiculous. Thank you FTX for fixing the issue

EgregiousParagon.

Feel free to tell me to rearrange my camp again. Your gorrila structures are amazingly useful.. NOT

4 out of 5 like this

Last edited:

Julio

I tried to watch the video but i received the message that the video was private. In my mind's eye, i can see the video, missiles pouring in, in rapid succession. Your finca blows up followed closely by the rest of the buildings on your base.

This attack occurs from a very skilled player who understands troop tactics intimately, knowing the optimum plan for attack taking into account your base layout, fields of fire, etc., combining just the right mixture of missiles, flash, proganda, medpack, bombs, and troop selection.

Lol.

Master B

Very thoughtful reply.
It's because I really don't see the point in making 3 same posts where he complains.. Okay, we got it, sometimes we got raided by missiles as well.
Game Developers already took every argument into account and I think they are thinking how to balance everything.
It isn't as simple as it looks, if they nerf Diego, many people would complain because they gave thousands of gold for missile talents. If they give more hp to Finca, then it would took 10-15 sec more to destroy Finca.. If they put some kind of shield on finca that it gets no dmg by firebombs or missiles, then again no point. Only good thing would be to maybe reduce dmg of missile and firebombs while attacking finca with them 30% for example.. not too much, but still players could (with same dmg of missile) destroy those Rocket Launchers with 40k bonus health.
But i find his posts annoying, because he thinks it would be possible if he has 10 defends per day.. Nope my friend, this game is designed for you to raid someone, and to be raided. Either way by squad, or missiles. And maybe 1 out of 8 players raid you with missiles or firebombs, not every player.

D-Block

Banned
I thoroughly enjoy when a calculated assassin comes in and ruins my base!!!! Huge fan of strategy :D.....seven clicks and you walk out with a victory is completely LAME!!!!! So are the players that are doing it o_O

Master B

Go in your game.. click on trophy and then go to C (cartels) --> After that go to NoBull cartel and check Falcon named "****emalltodeath" .... He is currently gold division.. And just check his base.
You will see that he has no buildings.. and that his storages are on very low level.. That means he bought a fortune, and payed everything with gold, he pressed "INSTANT" button on every building he has.. That means, if cannot get energy from buildings cause there are no ones .. And now people would complain.. But that's his style of playing. He has money, he has gold, he enjoys smashing everyone. He has every right to play that way.

Julio

It's because I really don't see the point in making 3 same posts where he complains.. Okay, we got it, sometimes we got raided by missiles as well.
Game Developers already took every argument into account and I think they are thinking how to balance everything.
It isn't as simple as it looks, if they nerf Diego, many people would complain because they gave thousands of gold for missile talents. If they give more hp to Finca, then it would took 10-15 sec more to destroy Finca.. If they put some kind of shield on finca that it gets no dmg by firebombs or missiles, then again no point. Only good thing would be to maybe reduce dmg of missile and firebombs while attacking finca with them 30% for example.. not too much, but still players could (with same dmg of missile) destroy those Rocket Launchers with 40k bonus health.
But i find his posts annoying, because he thinks it would be possible if he has 10 defends per day.. Nope my friend, this game is designed for you to raid someone, and to be raided. Either way by squad, or missiles. And maybe 1 out of 8 players raid you with missiles or firebombs, not every player.
thank you for the more detailed response.

I don't know what level or rating you are, but i will share my experience with you.

You stated that about 1 in 8 raid you with missiles and firebombs, so i went back over the last 24 hours and looked at who raided me and with what sicarios.

Here are the attacks (i am level 48 and my rating is a little over 1200):

Raid 1 - Diego Diego Diego Diego
Raid 2 - Diego Diego Diego Diego
Raid 3 - Scorpion Scorpion Darwin Valentina
Raid 4 - Diego Diego Diego Diego
Raid 5 - Diego Diego Diego Diego
Raid 6 - Diego Diego Diego Diego
Raid 7 - Diego Diego Diego Diego
Raid 8 - Diego Scorpion Scorpion Scorpion
Raid 9 - Diego Diego Diego Diego
Raid 10 - Diego Diego Diego Diego

During that period, my resource centers were attacked by two opponents:

RC Attack 1 - Diego Diego Diego Diego
RC Attack 2 - Diego Diego Diego Diego

I can do the math for you, but it's closer to 1 in 8 who DON'T attack with missiles and bombs.

There is no strategy and the op is correct in asking FTX to address a blatant game imbalance.

Yes, the game is designed for you to raid other opponents. As it stands now, the only real purpose of building up your defenses is during a cartel war to prevent players who are much weaker from being able to destroy your base.

Last edited:

Julio

While i was writing the above reply, my home base was raided. Want to bet $100 that it wasn't by a player with 4 Diegos? I'll give you much better odds than your 1 to 7 that you guessed above. Let's make it an even money bet. 4 Diegos i win, Not 4 Diegos you win. How much should we wager?

F0fu5c0

Wow, 12.5% chance it was four Diegos. Very coincidental, don't you think?
I agree the metagame focuses on Diegos right now because of the strong role Rocket Launchers play in the base defense.

Not like there's any choice right now, if you try and assault bases without 4 Diegos you may not make it past the RLs if Reapers are in play.

Julio

I agree the metagame focuses on Diegos right now because of the strong role Rocket Launchers play in the base defense.

Not like there's any choice right now, if you try and assault bases without 4 Diegos you may not make it past the RLs if Reapers are in play.
I can understand why you feel that way. However, there are other successful tactics that can be used.

Personally, i don't want Diegos eliminated. I do want their ridiculous no deploy strategy to be addressed in a thoughtful manner.

D-Block

Banned
If Scorpion can get the shaft than so can Diego!!!! And I still roll with two Scorpions :cool:

Julio

While i was writing the above reply, my home base was raided. Want to bet $100 that it wasn't by a player with 4 Diegos? I'll give you much better odds than your 1 to 7 that you guessed above. Let's make it an even money bet. 4 Diegos i win, Not 4 Diegos you win. How much should we wager?

Shoot, i need to stop posting... i got raided again...

Should we go for double or nothing?