Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re: Ridiculous. Thank you FTX for fixing the issue

EgregiousParagon.

Out five times been raided today, 4 were NO DEPLOY.

Technically 3 were no deploy, and one individual using 4 squads of single fuego and level 60 diegos. And
deployed long enough to damage couple buildings to finish with the firebombing finca.

I assume this "strategy" returns the most resources.

Last edited:

Marv

Banned
Go in your game.. click on trophy and then go to C (cartels) --> After that go to NoBull cartel and check Falcon named "****emalltodeath" .... He is currently gold division.. And just check his base.
You will see that he has no buildings.. and that his storages are on very low level.. That means he bought a fortune, and payed everything with gold, he pressed "INSTANT" button on every building he has.. That means, if cannot get energy from buildings cause there are no ones .. And now people would complain.. But that's his style of playing. He has money, he has gold, he enjoys smashing everyone. He has every right to play that way.

He did every upgrade with gold that kid most be a biljonair

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Out five times been raided today, 4 were NO DEPLOY.

Technically 3 were no deploy, and one individual using 4 squads of single fuego and level 60 diegos. And
deployed long enough to damage couple buildings to finish with the firebombing finca.

I assume this "strategy" returns the most resources.
We are working on some counter strats for this type of attack.

LVMonkey

complaining about 4 diegos @Julio?? wanna talk odds? maybe it's because the game spits out diego contracts 5 to 1. you gotta spend real money to get the other good offensive sics. I have 12 diegos and fused a couple others already. i rarely get a contract for a la quica (have 1) or a ruby (have 1), or a jenga (have 0), etc... If people are playing without paying, then diegos is what people get the most of.. hence people rolling with 4 diegos.. not to mention they are like tanks and absorb a lot of hits, so why wouldn't you use them?? DUH!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Julio

complaining about 4 diegos @Julio?? wanna talk odds? maybe it's because the game spits out diego contracts 5 to 1. you gotta spend real money to get the other good offensive sics. I have 12 diegos and fused a couple others already. i rarely get a contract for a la quica (have 1) or a ruby (have 1), or a jenga (have 0), etc... If people are playing without paying, then diegos is what people get the most of.. hence people rolling with 4 diegos.. not to mention they are like tanks and absorb a lot of hits, so why wouldn't you use them?? DUH!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
I agree with you. The game is skewed towards bombing fincas and no deploys. Why wouldn't a player use them?

D-Block

Banned
Personally I think it's - to nerf one sicario and let the other run wild....SMH :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

D-Block

Banned
And they also changed it to more energy per use of firebomb....that's a super nerfing :D

sky_high

We are working on some counter strats for this type of attack.
Are you working on anything for the 30k health rocket launchers and piercing cannons same base? I mean christ, all people are going for is pretty much that and it's pretty much unstoppable unless you have 4 diego's lvl 60 makes sense? Not to mention that's pretty much all anyones doing right now for defense. yea i get it, they "paid" for it and this is just the beginning too. hypothetically if you were to decrease diego how the **** would you expect us to take care of 2 or 3 piercing cannons and rocket launchers with more than double their health plus 5 sicarios like lvl 30-50. it's a tall ask unless of course we have that 1 or 2 sicario's that we can be victorious with. all i'm asking is that you guys think these things through carefully going forward.

Last edited:

IvanZG

@Chase - FTX Games can you please tell me how to beat 80k+ rockets and piercing cannons if you nerf missiles???? Make finca invincible on missiles and bombs and put missiles and bombs 25% stronger becouse now everybody has strong sicarios with 2 x health bonuses - 2 missiles are not enouigh to take down only one building!! Consider this solution, please!

Julio

@Chase - FTX Games can you please tell me how to beat 80k+ rockets and piercing cannons if you nerf missiles???? Make finca invincible on missiles and bombs and put missiles and bombs 25% stronger becouse now everybody has strong sicarios with 2 x health bonuses - 2 missiles are not enouigh to take down only one building!! Consider this solution, please!
When all you have is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail. You have a whole toolbox, use more than one tool.

IvanZG

When all you have is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail. You have a whole toolbox, use more than one tool.
i agree, but here we are talking about money players that can't be beaten... they can on map but when you have revenge you have one chance. always you can go around everything and clear one side of map but for me it is not normal that you can have 200% bonus on something. Missiles, bombs, health on buildings.... everything is ruined with talents. I have over 40k missiles and it is not fun playing, but against that players missiling fincas is only option if I want have some profit (money). (And 4 of 10 attacks on me is with missiles, 6 are with bombs!!!!) Now they only give more and more sicarios with health talents, that is not normal! And if I kill sic, health on building is still thete??? WTF? this should be fixed first!! If i kill sic, building is loosing health!

Marv

Banned
D
i agree, but here we are talking about money players that can't be beaten... they can on map but when you have revenge you have one chance. always you can go around everything and clear one side of map but for me it is not normal that you can have 200% bonus on something. Missiles, bombs, health on buildings.... everything is ruined with talents. I have over 40k missiles and it is not fun playing, but against that players missiling fincas is only option if I want have some profit (money). (And 4 of 10 attacks on me is with missiles, 6 are with bombs!!!!) Now they only give more and more sicarios with health talents, that is not normal! And if I kill sic, health on building is still thete??? WTF? this should be fixed first!! If i kill sic, building is loosing health!
stop playing and go play candy crush instead