Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re: Value of Skills without Set Bonuses

PUZZLE

The new update is garbege indeed FTX you dropped the ball on this one no question about that. You have rattled the cage of an animal sort of speak is not looking good on your favor. I know there will be no $ given back or any type of refund what I suggest you do is to STOP making the narcos community buy this nonesense skills instead they should be given free. How you may ask well guve us more raids, monthly bonuses or included them as a reward after a win in a cartel war.
The suggestion reflects a lot more balanced then FTX pushing their weight onto us to the point of everyone leaving the game now the new skills added to the game everyone knows they are absolutely worthless and they dont hold any value or bring anything new to the game.
you dropped the ball on this one. LOOOOOOL

I spend around 3700 gold yesterday, only for my diego to get atleast 3/5 missile damage... i lost all that gold but didnt get even 2/5. Why shall i buy gold then? Do i buy only to increase yours bank balance? We dont grow money on trees or put seed on land to grow them. Still you only think about yourself only... please i need a reply to that @Chase - FTX Games
Yes... i think talents shall be gain either through missions or some fixed amount like sicarios because we waste alot of gold to acquire decent talent to sicario. Please @Chase - FTX Games

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Anyone who purchased Skills prior to the update where skills had the set bonuses added will be compensated. Likely this will be in the form of new Skills chests gifted to said accounts, or equivalent new skills to the old ones the player had gifted to their account. More details on this when the decision is finalized.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Anyone who purchased Skills prior to the update where skills had the set bonuses added will be compensated. Likely this will be in the form of new Skills chests gifted to said accounts, or equivalent new skills to the old ones the player had gifted to their account. More details on this when the decision is finalized.
Nobody wants the-- skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

sicarlo

Great do your best thanks

Bonzo

@Chase - FTX Games

In addition I might add the gambling elements appearing more frequently throughout the game are a turn off.

I come to play a strategy, build your base game. If I want to gamble, I'll download a poker app, thanks.

Actually a Slot Machine app would be more appropriate.

Last edited: