Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reapers need to be reduced

Rdogg420kgb

They need to reduce reaper like they did to us on scorpion i hate reaper makes it way unfair 5 reaper are unstoppable when fussed right

Revilo

There are two types of players. The ones complaining about the Reaper. And the ones upgrading their Gordos and waltzing right through these Reaper bases. piece of cake. there are a couple of videos on youtube on this topic

double pownage

Reapers just kill normal players.

U cant even raid payplayers if your regular player.

Game is a mess. People wasting their money ,im sure dont notice it.

Guess makes money in short run while others quit.

BillyBob

Banned
Pay to play.
Wanna smoke Reapers?

Pay to play and upgrade your Quica's or Gordo's.
Upgrade your Talents on everything......
:eek:
Upgrade this....:confused:
Upgrade that :p
Common theme here is......................

Upgrade:D
Buy Gold to upgrade:eek: That's what Chase wants YOU to do !

Then take out a second mortgage on your home s you can BUY all the talents to improve the Sicario's you just upgraded. :oops::rolleyes:

By doing so. Chase keeps his job :eek:
Doing the "nothing" he does.....point aside

Just BUY and keep them happy;)

Marv

Banned
Pay to play.
Wanna smoke Reapers?

Pay to play and upgrade your Quica's or Gordo's.
Upgrade your Talents on everything......
Upgrade this....:confused:
Upgrade that :p
Common theme here is......................

Upgrade:D
Buy Gold to upgrade:eek: That's what Chase wants YOU to do !

Then take out a second mortgage on your home s you can BUY all the talents to improve the Sicario's you just upgraded. :oops::rolleyes:

By doing so. Chase keeps his job :eek:
Doing the "nothing" he does.....point aside

Just BUY and keep them happy;)
You get it .;)

double pownage

If u wanne kill your game by making it unplayable for normal players, keep it up.

Being best player in game noones plays is joke anyway

Matt

Tota
They need to reduce reaper like they did to us on scorpion i hate reaper makes it way unfair 5 reaper are unstoppable when fussed right
Totally agree it was ok for them to downgrade fuegos then scorpion they should downgrade reaper, I have never had a chance to buy reaper in a deal so how have these players got five unless they are playing the chest lottery and I am a paying player before anyone moans that I,m a free player

EgregiousParagon.

I have 3 rippers: one daily [silver chest 1,2,3], one from the event, one purchased $4.99.

Last edited:

Matt

Wow one reaper for $4.99 that's a deal all my deals are no lower than £19.99

EgregiousParagon.

Yeah on from the event [contracts] that everyone on this forum declared "worthless", and I was nowhere near the top ten. BTW I will not buy anything today unless it is $4.99. I used to buy gold, but now do not care if I reach level 50. Game is exactly the same.

BillyBob

Banned
Yeah on from the event [contracts] that everyone on this forum declared "worthless", and I was nowhere near the top ten. BTW I will not buy anything today unless it is $4.99. I used to buy gold, but now do not care if I reach level 50. Game is exactly the same.
I'll never reach 50 either.
Been 49 since April and can barely save to upgrade anything at all as the only way it seems is to BUY gold and run shields.
Common theme here is....buy gold for everything now :rolleyes:

Jayjay

IMG_0358.jpg
IMG_0359.jpg
IMG_0360.jpg
IMG_0361.jpg
IMG_0362.jpg
I
Tota

Totally agree it was ok for them to downgrade fuegos then scorpion they should downgrade reaper, I have never had a chance to buy reaper in a deal so how have these players got five unless they are playing the chest lottery and I am a paying player before anyone moans that I,m a free player
i feel your pain brother i only have 8 reapers:( this sucks.. some i dont even use.. smh