Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resource center iron

Juan311

ftx owes me iron!! With the new update I can not take my resource centers back!!! There is no finca showing!! Please fix this!! I want my iron!! I have no resource center!!

Julio

ftx owes me iron!! With the new update I can not take my resource centers back!!! There is no finca showing!! Please fix this!! I want my iron!! I have no resource center!!
I think the bug has been fixed. The wood resource center that I tried in vain to capture earlier today sans outpost was later captured when the outpost reappeared.

Don't despair about the lost iron you could have been accumulating during the time the bug was in effect. I am confident that a quick note to tech support about the troubles you were having and they will remedy the situation to your satisfaction and probably even beyond your satisfaction.

Their mantra is that they want raving fans

Carmen66

View attachment 1965

Check your version. Everyone I know who upgraded reported that the issue was resolved. Version must be 1.21.1
You are correct. Even tho i updated just before yesterday (the game forced me to) , i thought that was the latest update , after your comment i head to google play and yeah , there was an update . Done it and went to the game and yes it was fixed , thank you :)