Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reward for Sicario Challenge not paid

Wolfgang Schulz

I was placed 3rd in this week's s Sicario Challenge ending on 3/1/19, about 7 hours ago. Though I did receive a silver statue none of the other entitlements for getting 3rd place were paid to me. I am not happy to just write this off, we are talking about large amounts, $960 k,wood, 540k, stone 410 k and iron 120 k. Plus four chests had been promised, purple and bronze, 2 each. Please investigate this matter to maintain your integrity of the game, arrange payment asap and provide an explanation to me. Urgent action required by FTX.

BenOG

Administrator
Nice job on winning 3rd place. The best way for us to help would be you opening a ticket from within the game, and submitting your claim to our support team. Alternatively, you can email a detailed description to our support team via narcos@ftxgames.com, but the in-game ticket would be your best bet.

Slik

I was placed 3rd in this week's s Sicario Challenge ending on 3/1/19, about 7 hours ago. Though I did receive a silver statue none of the other entitlements for getting 3rd place were paid to me. I am not happy to just write this off, we are talking about large amounts, $960 k,wood, 540k, stone 410 k and iron 120 k. Plus four chests had been promised, purple and bronze, 2 each. Please investigate this matter to maintain your integrity of the game, arrange payment asap and provide an explanation to me. Urgent action required by FTX.
You should be able to screenshot the rankings for Support showing that you placed 3rd.

Wolfgang Schulz

The reply was: Payment was made. So FTX are calling me a -- liar ? How dare you ? All I can say I didn't receive zilch, and I am certainly not lieing to get some loust game rewards for free. I am questioning the dedication of FTX staff to conduct a proper investigation, either incompetent or unwilling. I have provided screen shots and I now wish to publicly censure you. It is noted that many complaints are found on this forum questioning the honesty, dedication of FTX staff. Doesn't really give a convincing image of a reputable ethical company. I can only quote Ambrose Bierce from the Devil's Dictionary: Definition of Companies: A commercial entity created to legalize defraud their customers. Lol. My current issue with FTX: What happened to my 8 flaccos? In each of my 4 companies 2 flaccos have gone missing, whereabouts and reasons for absence unknown, no notice or explanation given by FTX. Just been robbed blatantly, no compensation, nothing, NADA....
I want an explanation, dudes!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBakoBullyz

Same has happened to me, 2nd place in Sicario challenge, was able to build statue but didn't get any resources for my winnings.

Krafty

I am not saying that this is what happened but you can claim rewards without building statue. I will claim the rewards then build my statue later closer to the 3 day deadline.