Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rigged roulette wheel

fahdi1985

Ok so here i am again crying and whining :p the roulette wheel in this event was rigged so bad that even with 42 chances i only got wood, some useless skills, some contracts and that's it.
I mean not one single gold or 5 star sicario in 42 chances??? Are you kidding me ftx?
The last roulette wheel gave me one widow and some other useful stuff so i was somewhat satisfied.
But this time not one sicario or gold in 42 times? I don't know how ftx did this but they have programmed this wheel to their benefits. Totally disappointed one more time. Many players will disagree with me that i should be happy for what i got. Sorry guys i can't do this. Honestly ftx has just lost it. :mad::oops:

Thamer

The last roulette wheel was totally disappointment for me.

But this time I got 2 La Quicas, few Sicarios and some useful stuff.

Revilo

haha, same here. 4 fields never came up in 43 spins, so NO Jackpot, NO gold (2x) and NO blue sicario ... maybe next time at the X-Mas Roulette :D

Julio

Ok so here i am again crying and whining :p the roulette wheel in this event was rigged so bad that even with 42 chances i only got wood, some useless skills, some contracts and that's it.
I mean not one single gold or 5 star sicario in 42 chances??? Are you kidding me ftx?
The last roulette wheel gave me one widow and some other useful stuff so i was somewhat satisfied.
But this time not one sicario or gold in 42 times? I don't know how ftx did this but they have programmed this wheel to their benefits. Totally disappointed one more time. Many players will disagree with me that i should be happy for what i got. Sorry guys i can't do this. Honestly ftx has just lost it. :mad::oops:
Definitely seemed less generous. On the point of being rigged; of course it is.

Huanito

Well....ofc it rigged , it's ftx.....must be.
I just wonder how ppl end the event in 6 minutes while i finish it in 23 minutes.....
Btw i got a pile of 500 gold and a blue armed truck health sicario.