Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Screenshots of 1st base supposed level 32

Linblin

Took me 4 times to get through it and i am level 44. My 3 Fire bombs attacks before i sent my troops really helped out. I aimed 2 at the towers on top one were the nerve gas cannoms are on the front. 2nd FB to the top right. and one for the mines on the far right. Took Out one rocket launcher on the far left then used my other missiles for the nerve gas cannons. Froze the Towers on the front right side. Once i got passed the mines i went to the left wall and went straight then right. The next checkpoint is more easy i belive it will be the same one for you. 5 level 10 rocket launchers and 1 level 7 rocket launcher
Took me 1 time And I am lvl 39 Lol

sky_high

i just cleared out the rockets with missles on the sides left the ones up the middle then blasted everything 'til i got up there froze em, ran my guys between them. i'm only a couple levels ahead (42).

Ziv Kesten

This event is reduculasly hard, could pass stage one, loosing interest in the game after more then a year