Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Second Chance to make things right but NO DICE

Chino

See the title get it, get it.

Thank you FTX for the generous compensation of all these new Level I skills that was very equitable for the obsolete non bonus skills, such a fair trade an old Level V = new Level I man that is awesome. Now I can take 4 of these new Level I skills and make one Level II skill then take 4 of those Level II skills to make one Level III and keep going woohoo. Oh I need DICE to do this no worries let me march my happy **** over and buy some skill chests since it comes with DICE. Oh look wonderful when you BUY some of these skills chests with GOLD they still include the old obsolete non bonus skills yipeeeeeee and sometimes 5 WHOLE DICE yeah!!!!!!!. How did FTX know we love collecting antiques thank you very much for the old obsolete non bonus skills I will display them accordingly with the fine china........

In a nutshell I'm glad some of you have found Boom Beach and I'll be at Titanfall Assault but will still be supporting my cartel. If anyone needs me to move my finca to the front when attacking please let me know in line and I will (except when in war).

Don't worry you don't need to do the same with your finca because of the new counter no deploy strategy I can actually no deploy when I could not before.

Julio

See the title get it, get it.

Thank you FTX for the generous compensation of all these new Level I skills that was very equitable for the obsolete non bonus skills, such a fair trade an old Level V = new Level I man that is awesome. Now I can take 4 of these new Level I skills and make one Level II skill then take 4 of those Level II skills to make one Level III and keep going woohoo. Oh I need DICE to do this no worries let me march my happy **** over and buy some skill chests since it comes with DICE. Oh look wonderful when you BUY some of these skills chests with GOLD they still include the old obsolete non bonus skills yipeeeeeee and sometimes 5 WHOLE DICE yeah!!!!!!!. How did FTX know we love collecting antiques thank you very much for the old obsolete non bonus skills I will display them accordingly with the fine china........

In a nutshell I'm glad some of you have found Boom Beach and I'll be at Titanfall Assault but will still be supporting my cartel. If anyone needs me to move my finca to the front when attacking please let me know in line and I will (except when in war).

Don't worry you don't need to do the same with your finca because of the new counter no deploy strategy I can actually no deploy when I could not before.
Well said. Ridiculous adjustment.

C@tPo0p

Lame way to compensate, or is it genius? now I gotta buy chests for dice...well guess whos not buying from these scammers? this cat aint buying that's who!