Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Show them what they deserve

Gang Buster

By introducing more and more useless features and units they are making the simple game complex and unplayable and way more imbalanced.

The devs hav forgotten to have a balance between offence and defence which has taken the fun out of this game.

Ftx should hav made the app pay to play (i.e for download) instead of pay to win ...

There are limits for greediness and FTX has once more proved that they are here to squeeze every single penny when they can.

Its time for all the players to reduce their playstore ratings to 1 start..

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The devs hav forgotten to have a balance between offence and defence which has taken the fun out of this game.
Can you expound upon this? What would you suggest? The new skills feature was meant to help bring more balance to this aspect of the game in addition to past changes.

Dan

@Chase - FTX Games , sure I would agree that is the intent. Pls advise how much gold ($$$) does a player need to spend to bring in the balance? :( . At 200 gold per random skill, it already implies min 10-20k gold for just trying hard for basic balance :(

WelshPhantom

Can you expound upon this? What would you suggest? The new skills feature was meant to help bring more balance to this aspect of the game in addition to past changes.
How can it bring more balance exactly?
This ground defense will effectively Nerf missile & firebomb damage to buildings in the sicarios range by between 60% & 72% if every defensive sicario has that skill.
What's fair or balanced about that?
This is by far the worst update the game has had,FTX are treating us like cash cows & not the loyal players/customers we are.
I sat bat and took it when they nerfed scorpion some months back but its a bloody p*sstake now.

The only feasible option in regards to some bases now would be perfect flashbang team but something tells me they'll Nerf the flash next.
Its gotten beyond a joke now!!

Crashy2

The defences has more health with these skill so essentially it makes Diego and scorpion useless against that. We have to buy counter skills to make up for the defence bolster on each offense sicario.

Come on @Chase - FTX Games, we know its all about making us buy more gold.
We get less gold from the leauge, and will need alot of gold to use the new skills, so you must know that by introducing the skills we will all need to buy alot of gold.

The only way we can have a good open talk with you, is if we are honest with each other.
We are honest with you and your bosses, we are really not happy with the way you are treating us, and not happy that one now has to pay in order to play and upgrade.

But you and your bosses are not beeing honest with us, you are not addressing our complaints about the way you guys are developing the game (the fact that it is now pay to play).

@Chase - FTX Games Say somthing real for once, say "guys, that the way its gonna be... pay or go find another game"... but dont ignore us, after we paid you guys so much money, its the least we deserve

Crashy2

How can it bring more balance exactly?
This ground defense will effectively Nerf missile & firebomb damage to buildings in the sicarios range by between 60% & 72% if every defensive sicario has that skill.
What's fair or balanced about that?
This is by far the worst update the game has had,FTX are treating us like cash cows & not the loyal players/customers we are.
I sat bat and took it when they nerfed scorpion some months back but its a bloody p*sstake now.

The only feasible option in regards to some bases now would be perfect flashbang team but something tells me they'll Nerf the flash next.
Its gotten beyond a joke now!!
And for that you need offence skills.Mass damage skills etc or special offence set bonus skills so you can make your diego,laquica Fb or scorpion stronger against these type of bases

Chino

The new skills may bring more balance but currently you must pay to acquire the new skills with bonus. You are not able to craft the new skills with bonus or convert the old non-bonus skills to include a bonus (which does require dice and you need to purchase).

Update and Game Rants:
1. Why were league rewards reduced what did that fix or add to the game experience?
2. Events though becoming more frequent lack the rewards for non-paying players to benefit and force paying players to shell out even more money (e.g. last directive rewards event did not include green directives). This in turn frustrated and angered both types of players.
3. In my opinion on skills is they were not even necessary all that needed to be done is make fincas immune or reduce damage done by missiles and firebombs to finca and this would have alleviated most complaints.
4. The pay wall for this game is getting and has been on the extreme side. Since this game borrows heavily from Supercell's Boom Beach (all troop types are comparable in functionality) the developers should take a hard look at how that game is run. Both free and premium players enjoy the game, mini events are basically daily and everyone has a chance to eventually get premium items or high levels without having to pay. For those choosing to move quicker they pay for it or purchase the subscription offers. Also for some items you must earn them and can't pay putting all players on a somewhat level playing field. However, that game does not offer war feature which is I personally like this game.
5. Reward Structure for wars is still not equitable when on the winning side. There has been plenty of evidence and calculations submitted that players do not even receive the amount of cash back to load troops for war.
6. The issue of players utilizing emulators or macro apps to constantly stay online or "auto-click" still has not been addressed.
7. Players loosing connection during war attacks causing a loss still has not been addressed.
8. I'm not on the free side of this game but just want to let you know there are numerous players thinking of taking there money elsewhere.