Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicario in 7 day event

Narcosam

Do your sicarios get tied up for the whole event? Before loading troops/sicarios it says you can change them during event. Once loaded and about to confirm it says they won't be available till after event. Which one is right?

Matt

Exactly what I was thinking or can we leave it till there's only a day left then start event, or do we need to do it for the whole 7 days to get more stuff

Julio

It is laughable how with every update FTX deliberately withholds important information.

Mike Toreno

Roulette tokens = Black Market.

Day of the Dead Raid Event 10/26---11/2 DIFFICULTY is for PROS to accomplish.

37 CHECKPOINTS to be cleared almost 6 days 20 hours left for event

join us boys !

11057.jpg

TheImmortal

Wth happened on this raid? Im a level31 that played the game for ~38consecutive days and won all raids - now i haven't even been able to get past the 2nd outpost? 10piercing cannons, 2 nerve gas cannons and ~5rocket launchers at the 2nd stop? Seriously? ;/
I've reinforced 3times and i have like 30points... :| And as if that wasn't enough, the game closed instead of successfully completing the 4th outpost/base and i have all my casualities but none of the damage.

It's going to be one **** long and hard event :'(

HenryHimmler

Wth happened on this raid? Im a level31 that played the game for ~38consecutive days and won all raids - now i haven't even been able to get past the 2nd outpost? 10piercing cannons, 2 nerve gas cannons and ~5rocket launchers at the 2nd stop? Seriously? ;/
I've reinforced 3times and i have like 30points... :| And as if that wasn't enough, the game closed instead of successfully completing the 4th outpost/base and i have all my casualities but none of the damage.

It's going to be one **** long and hard event :'(
Don't worry, there are thousands of others on the same boat as you - including me..

I got stage 4 and 37 outposts. In all previous raids the first outpost had lvl 1/2 machine guns and lvl 2 guard towers. This one has a lot of high level defenses, plus even 2 rocket launchers...

Mike Toreno

Don't worry, there are thousands of others on the same boat as you - including me..

I got stage 4 and 37 outposts. In all previous raids the first outpost had lvl 1/2 machine guns and lvl 2 guard towers. This one has a lot of high level defenses, plus even 2 rocket launchers...
Worst on this Dead Event Day on the 4th Checkpoint

Reset is really a Bad Move for PROS !

flow

Ty, just find out by myself, spped missle still working, 427 jetons available at heavy for lv.48, no bonusses for continious attacks these time!

flow

You can use the siccarios for other purpose after finishing the raid event ( like before)

HenryHimmler

Ty, just find out by myself, spped missle still working, 427 jetons available at heavy for lv.48, no bonusses for continious attacks these time!
Jetons? Do you mean tokens?
Please let me know what you get from roulette.

Koltukas

Exactly what I was thinking or can we leave it till there's only a day left then start event, or do we need to do it for the whole 7 days to get more stuff
I dont think you will finish it in one day at least you have a lot of gold to do reinforcements as on normal i get realy hard bases nearly one base with one enfercement and then you can finish it from another go you dont need to start again
All stays how you left with previous fight

Matt

I dont think you will finish it in one day at least you have a lot of gold to do reinforcements as on normal i get realy hard bases nearly one base with one enfercement and then you can finish it from another go you dont need to start again
All stays how you left with previous fight
Cheers mate are all sics tied up for the whole week

Bogan

I finished it in 1hr 51mins. Without using gold. 1 tips fellas is firebombs are definitely your friend in this event.

HxGx

I have not started the event yet. Could someone tell me if I can change my Sicarios as in similar events? I don't want to lose places in the league to win crappy prizes

lobsterboy

I have not started the event yet. Could someone tell me if I can change my Sicarios as in similar events? I don't want to lose places in the league to win crappy prizes
Yes, you can.