Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sign In Button Doesn't Work

UncleJimm

Hi @Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games

I cannot use the sign in/sign out button for google play account, to switch my ID (installed in 1 device)
I have emailed the support team but, i just waiting until the sign in button works again. I won't to go through the Facebook login process to resolve the problem.

If I click the sign in button, nothing happen (the email list refering to my spesific Narcos ID did not pop up as per usual).

Does anyone here having the same issue?

BenOG

Administrator
Good Morning Jim,

I must say I read your post yesterday, and you did the correct steps. Emailing support is the best option here. I cannot say that I have been able to recreate the issue on my end as my sign in button works. With that said I will use my channels and talk to support too.

Thanks for sharing your bug with us!

UncleJimm

Good Morning Jim,

I must say I read your post yesterday, and you did the correct steps. Emailing support is the best option here. I cannot say that I have been able to recreate the issue on my end as my sign in button works. With that said I will use my channels and talk to support too.

Thanks for sharing your bug with us!
Thanks Ben for your confirmation, and glad to know that the problem is not from what I thought was the sign in button.

It's simply from my google play service which is not working since having an update.
It backs to normal after I reinstall google play app.

Cheers!