Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SIMPLE things that would make the game more convinient

sky_high

how about cartel war history? (box scores with score, earnings, attacks, damage. sort of like past donations, would also be helpful in tracking who's been attacking and who hasn't been attacking on your team). also there could be like win/loss head-to-head records against all the cartels you've faced as i'm sure there are some pretty intense rivalries going on. you can have war story time and tell your new members old members about all your epic victories and defeats throughout the history of that cartel's amazing journey. Visitors/potential recruits "viewing cartel" would also have access as well to these records as it would also help in determining a landing destination for them and tell them how active/inactive a cartel really is.

PaiNLess

It would be nice if we could assign 2 or more builders when upgrading something to speed things up. 5% per builder or something...

Julio

I would like the ability to save frequently used sicario lineups, i.e.

Lineup 1) 4 specific sicarios such as Diegos with missile talents
Lineup 2) A different grouping of 4 sicarios such as 2 Diegos with missile talents and two Darwin's
Lineup 3) Another distinct grouping of sicarios.

This would allow easy quick and easy adjustments to attack groups when scouting enemies. Especially since we don't know if they are online and it's a pain to have to keep switching out sicarios when you receive repeated messages that different players can't be attacked because they are online.

Maniakbn96

It would be nice if we could assign 2 or more builders when upgrading something to speed things up. 5% per builder or something...
Give them product! Give them product!
You can give them as much as you want, and always he will build faster on that building...
But if you give to much he should get heart attack and die... forever :) you have to buy a new one :)

Of course number of speed ups till hart attack are random :)

Sometimes he will die after 10 percent speedup and sometimes you can go up to 90 percent...

Would be a little fun gambleing

Serge

Add a 12hr, 24hr speedup option for home base upgrades.

Add a 2nd slot in workshop, and/or skip the process of crafting war strikes. On day 1 of war, give us maybe 8,10 outposts to attack. And each attack gets you .25 strikes. No crafting

Offer laquica bundles.
Good ideas but i think you must not have read the OP :p

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Keeps you online all the time

@Chase - FTX Games - What? Who do i have to blow to get a response? The nude pictures my cartel is constantly supplying you isn't enough for you to get one response?
There was still good discussion revolving around your points in this thread. I like to let players toss around ideas to see what everyone agrees/disagrees with and make alterations. I think these are great ideas for the most part. I will give this a little more time and then I will collect ideas here and talk to the team about what our players are interested in =). Some of these I have already mentioned to them.

Julio

There was still good discussion revolving around your points in this thread. I like to let players toss around ideas to see what everyone agrees/disagrees with and make alterations. I think these are great ideas for the most part. I will give this a little more time and then I will collect ideas here and talk to the team about what our players are interested in =). Some of these I have already mentioned to them.
thank you Chase

Mike Toreno

The scout/revenge options must be one so as to prevent

loading twice just to switch from scout to attack mode!

Marcus

Ok where do i start as game needs so many fixes or "improvements" as ftx calls it.
1. A system where players can mail other players and cartels can send group mails (this because some cqrtels have members on different timezones)
2. Redoing player maps to opponents being 1 level below or above you(including your own level) as current system is totally unfair.(im a lvl 44 player constantly being hit by lvl 46 & 47 players and dont have the capabilities yet to destroy their 3 rocket launchers and upgraded nerve gas cannon,yet alone other defenses they have.
3. A new league with players of own level and where you are all placed in the same pool competing for weekly prizes.
4. Making acquiring sicario talents fairer, i.e once a player has spent so much, say 750 gold,thengame offers them a 3/5 talent of their choice.
5. Fix the glitch with finca being destroyed only with missiles or firebombs, this is driving players away from game.
6. Have a system where game hands over reins of cartel from capo to another member once capo becomes inactive
7. Introduce something where cartel members can buy other cartel members packages at a reduced price (say a $10 for 1000 gold or something)
8. Reopen port and perhaps use it where cartel members can send resources to each other or at least in its former capacity with the option to save resources earnt for future upgrades or research.

Lets be honest here,players are leaving the game in droves and ftx is driving away its customer base by trying to force players into spending money(how do i know players are leaving in droves,you ask?ive been in 2 cartels and majority of members became inactive,most after recent map improvements were introduced). If ftx made the whole system fairer, it wouldn't need to introduce so many new schemes to woo spending because no matter how you look at it, if people think they aint getting a fair deal then theyll take their money elsewhere which is where I'm at
Since i starting playing about 4 months ago, ive spent in excess of $750 on game but am on verge of quitting as its a waste of time me playing or spending money when developers make it so easy for higher opponents to plunder lower ranked players.
The flow on from this is those bigger players stop spending money as resources become easier to acquire and lower ranked players stop playing due to their hard work and resources going to bigger,stronger players.

Marv

Banned
Keeps you online all the time

@Chase - FTX Games - What? Who do i have to blow to get a response? The nude pictures my cartel is constantly supplying you isn't enough for you to get one response?
Nude women?
Get same picture as chase that will draw his attention very quick;):p

Serge

@Hbanx and @Marcus

You guys clearly didn't read the first post, so you clearly didn't get the point of the thread, sorry

Marcus

@Hbanx and @Marcus

You guys clearly didn't read the first post, so you clearly didn't get the point of the thread, sorry
I dont see how,much of what i stated would not only be convenient but would also stop the influx of,players leaving.
More players = more money and that means more can be done to do fixes or improvements.
And the title of thread is "simple things to make game more convinient" which is what weve done.
Thrown our ideas into the thread

LAGRIMA

let members of the same cartel to trade sicarios cause sometimes you have to many of the same one and another member of your cartel may need it and he may got a sicario you want so is better to trade them that be good idea in my case i got a lot of sicarios good ones so far i got like 25 diegos 20 rubys over 10 butcher sebastian la quica and many more that be good to help a member of your cartel whit some good sicarios i wont fuse the good sicarios cause they hard to get now like la quica you dont see him anymore around and butcher is wear when you see them in offers so i be good to lets us trade sicarios i dont need that many la quica and somebody must need him really bad and he cant get it and i got to many that i dont even use i use only 4 and i got like 15 of them please lets us trade sicarios a least for a week or 2 weeks only and you will make a lot of people happy for sure