Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skills must be removed as a whole

gustavo fring

Even before the skills scam happened it was obviously just a silly way to make a buck out of fixing problems(no deploy) which you actually broke even more.
Nobody wanted these skills, the talents were expensive enough though they did bring different play styles which can be argued if good for the game or not.
The skills are way too confusing and have put people off this game which should be simple nobody wants to log in and have to figure it out.
My solution to this would be to remove the skills and just reward everyone that bought them with free talent rolls, free upgrades or gold. I'm sure it's probably tough work to refund everybody in those ways fittingly but this was your mistake and if you want people to come back, a generous refund/reward would sure get me interested again, especially if skills were removed also, it would just show that FTX does want to keep the players happy. You can fix this!

[<[cr420]>]

The thing is skills are staying they ain't going nowhere.. and that's not my answer that's how this game will go. Skills are staying period.

gustavo fring

The thing is skills are staying they ain't going nowhere.. and that's not my answer that's how this game will go. Skills are staying period.
You obviously are a bit slow in the brain if you think there is no more no deploy, You do realise it's even easier to no deploy now?
You seem happy that skills are staying, happy to waste more money trying to stay in the game

zecke2

Skills are staying! No more no deploy thank god
hahaha...
...in a couple of day everybody have the big bang flash and kill your finca with no deploy . few days later most have ground defense and the game balance is what is was before stupid skill features.
...and the winner is FTX because all the lemmings buy this needless skills. ONLY MONEY MAKING no fix no innovation only copy from boom beach.....
who does not understand should be used brain...
this WAS a good game till they start the "upgrades" . bring me back the old game