Southern Boyz #5 Regional (US)

TRL82

Still have no clue what you are talking about. Lol. Go home your drunk.
Fittest of all there is my real quote. Try reading what you wrote. None of it makes sense. Maybe it is your grammar, that is giving me a hard time.

TRL82

I understand ur lack of wisdom U must be getting grades
as low as 3.0 or 4.0 I know u barely understand the complex
Processes in the game.
You do realize a 4.0 is pretty good in college right. Or maybe it will be awhile until you get there.

Master B

Greetings from Croatian cartel "Odmetnici" - 7,728 medals ... I just wanted to say that I respect Southern Boyz (US cartel if I'm right) .. they are very polite on forum, and yeah.. keep up the good work guys..
Vinnie Di Maggio you're the best.

Mike Toreno

288.png

Yeah post a screen shot of your cartel and how many wins you have there, little buddy. Lol

Are you even in the top 20, I can't find you.
Top 20 AutoClickers or Crack gamers 99999 GOLD RUSHERS !

Winning Without CHEATING for a Noobs !

Cruzzer

No it wasn't him he spells it all the way out. Like his name on here.
Actually, that probably was him. I've noticed on that attack history screen, that peoples names get cut off. And when you go to revenge, it'll show the base with their whole name.

TRL82

View attachment 1306

Top 20 AutoClickers or Crack gamers 99999 GOLD RUSHERS !

Winning Without CHEATING for a Noobs !
We have actually just been playing this game since it has came out. This is about a years worth of upgrades. But thanks for the chat. It keeps the Southern Boyz name at the top of the forums.

You do seem a little jealous that you are not in the top 20. Maybe one day you will make it young grasshopper.:p

Mike Toreno

We have actually just been playing this game since it has came out. This is about a years worth of upgrades. But thanks for the chat. It keeps the Southern Boyz name at the top of the forums.

You do seem a little jealous that you are not in the top 20. Maybe one day you will make it young grasshopper.:p
Have U heard of UNCOMPILED REGIONAL RANKS,

How do we obtain the GLOBAL CARTEL RANKING then ?

GLOBAL CARTEL WARS?

Vinnie Di Maggio

Vinnie Di Maggio i hope this wasn't you..
It was. Sorry I raided you, I didn't pay attention to your name, but your loss looks minimal. Not long ago I got sleepy in the process of clearing my map and forgot to put a shield on, the loss was massive.

Southern Boyz is a great cartel. Any serious player who is offense-based, active and ready to follow a few simple rules is welcome to join and perfect his war craft with us.