Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Special Announcement from FTX to our player community (not a real announcement)

Julio

THIS IS NOT A REAL ANNOUNCEMENT... JUST WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE FROM FTX...

To our player community, thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to develop NCW to provide you the best gaming experience.

We have made a number of substantial game improvements to include better matchmaking among players and cartel war opponents, defensive sicario boosts, and special events.

We have been monitoring player feedback to these and other changes and proposed ideas to improve the game even more. As a result, we are excited to share our top goals for further game development.

1. Daily rewards. This has been warmly received by our player community. We are adding additional rewards after day 28. The additional rewards will be received on a weekly basis.
2. Special Events. This has been another warmly received addition to our game. Look forward to more events like this. We are looking at ways to more fairly group players together on the leaderboards and the matchmaking will be similar to the criteria that we use in PvP matchmaking today.
3. Workshop. We want higher level sicarios to be difficult to obtain for the game experience. That being said, we recognize that crafting times for the higher level sicarios are unduly long. We are exploring solutions such as an additional workshop slot (similar to purchasing anther builder) or reducing some of the items needed for the higher level sicarios. Stay tuned.
4. Raids. Players will now be able to continue to play while their base is being attacked. You will no longer receive a message that your base is under attack. This will solve the problems of failed war attacks during periods of vulnerability when you make a successful attack that is not credited because your base was raided during your war attack.
5. Capos will have the ability to override player settings in the participate in war option.
6. Port. We recognize that the port was an important part of player's ability to save resources for needed upgrades. We are bringing the port back and war rewards will now go to the port and will not be subject to raids until they are collected. Uncollected rewards will be replaced by new war rewards if they are not claimed by the time the new rewards are awarded.
7. Game Balance. We want the game to allow players to develop meaningful attack and defense strategies. We are looking at ways to create more balance and are developing some new strategies for defense. We are aware of no deploy attacks and will be addressing this without "nerfing" a sicario. Stay tuned.
8. Weekly tournament. We are looking at our weekly league system and are committed to ensuring a fairer matching system that rewards player advancement. Stay tuned.
9. Bunker. We are making some adjustments to the bunker capacity. This, combined with the port changes, will make gathering necessary resources for major upgrades more attainable.
10. Black Market. We have received player feedback on the changes made to the black market. We will be either change back to the old black market system or reducing the refresh cost of the current black market. Additionally, we are removing all offers for the nuts/ bolts, electronics, and armor plates.
11. Communication. The in game chat for cartel members will be made more robust and allow for more messages to be saved. Additionally, we will be creating an ability to pm other players.
12. Flamethrowers. Expect flamethrowers to have their damage increased.
13. Achievements. We will be adding additional achievements to allow higher level players more opportunities to earn rewards.
14. Special sicarios. Our limited time sicario events are truly special and unique. We will continue to offer these events. We are excited to announce that we will be holding a special Missed Sicario event. This will be an opportunity for players to earn their choice of special, limited offer sicarios. Players will be limited to only one of any specific sicario. Stay tuned.
15. Special chests. We are reviewing the rewards for winning a special event and advancing to the top tournament leagues and will be making positive changes to the sicarios you should expect to receive in these chests commensurate with the time and energy you've given to earn them.

Finally, we are pleased to announce that our support team is being enhanced significantly and you should expect quicker and more satisfying answers to your support issues.

Thank you again for your support and we look forward to growing with you.

Sincerely,

FTX

fahdi1985

Btw you missed the no deploy point. Some 5 minutes ago a player destroyed my finca with 5 missile attacks. Is this even possible? My finca has 168000 health. I am in total disbelief

Reactions: Del

Vinnie Di Maggio

I love this! I'm pretty sure we will never have all of these suggestions at the same time, but it doesn't hurt to just dream about it.

Btw you missed the no deploy point. Some 5 minutes ago a player destroyed my finca with 5 missile attacks. Is this even possible? My finca has 168000 health. I am in total disbelief
He did mention it in point 7. Yes it is possible to take your 168000 health finca with missiles. What level are you? If you have 4 maxed diegos with all 5/5 missile talents that's 300% more missile damage. With a strong missile upgrade at the training camp (I guess level 18 or 19, I'm only at 17) that matches your finca health.

Last edited:

fahdi1985

I love this! I'm pretty sure we will never have all of these suggestions at the same time, but it doesn't hurt to just dream about it.

He did mention it in point 7. Yes it is possible to take your 168000 health finca with missiles. What level are you? If you have 4 maxed diegos with all 5/5 missile talents that's 300% more missile damage. With a strong missile upgrade at the training camp (I guess level 18 or 19, I'm only at 17) that matches your finca health.
My bad i missed the point. I am Level 45

alva.

Always =).

All of these points are on our radar. We have a lot of things in the works related to these points. I'll see if I can get clearance to announce some related content changes here and greater advance than normal.
We get another Update this month?

EgregiousParagon.

1. Instead of tuning the game for more $$$ we will be providing the real content.
-Using Chip sic participate in the capture of pablo escobar.
-Enjoy Cartel missions for all members of the cartel
-Each 5 levels, there will be personal mission.
- Capture the Medellín city get 5% lumber/iron/stone buff.
-Defend the bank from Javier Peña, etc
-La Catedral

We will be relying less on PVP, and more on various content.

or the usual
get to next level by buying the shield and waiting for a week.

Last edited:

Master B

For example i have 65/75 contracts for Velasco.. it would be great if they appear on black market.. Because in real life if you cannot find something legally, you can find it on black market ;)

sky_high

Yep i started my NCW career a day too late and missed velasco as I was extremely low level and couldn't build what i needed in time. I maybe had like 1 or 2 lion contracts /50 before you guys gave him away the other day (this is after playing months, not that i'll even use him but cool deal). Would be nice if you would give us a chance to acquire other worthless (fine... underwhelming) sicario's (like limon lol. jesus already, give limon 2 talents or something or make him 5 stars) via black market. All in all, good ideas everyone!

Master B

Yep i started my NCW career a day too late and missed velasco as I was extremely low level and couldn't build what i needed in time. I maybe had like 1 or 2 lion contracts /50 before you guys gave him away the other day (this is after playing months, not that i'll even use him but cool deal). Would be nice if you would give us a chance to acquire other worthless (fine... underwhelming) sicario's (like limon lol. jesus already, give limon 2 talents or something or make him 5 stars) via black market. All in all, good ideas everyone!
I mean i have already Edge lvl 50, with 2 talents.. But Velasco wouldn't hurt :) Also i have 50/75 contracts for Romper.. (not that i would use him in my base) but for fusing, it's good.

Vinnie Di Maggio

BTW, when you have missing contracts for unique sicarios that were only offered during special events (like Romper), is there a way to actually get the missing contracts or will they just sit here incomplete until the end of time?