Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Special forum CAPO'S CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDRR

what are the requirements to be admitted to the special forum? we all want access to that special forum CAPO'S CLUB. or is that only for the big spenders?

MrBakoBullyz

I'm a member of the Capo's Club & not a big spender, send enough emails & ftxgames will reply with an invite to the Capo's Club.

Geoff

Well game is still s@@t and boring so either SPECIAL Capos club is useless or ftx still don't listen :rolleyes:

UncleJimm

how about an active member that loyal from the beginning of the game, have more than 2 or more account and well maintained until high levels, and always have hope that this game still have a future..

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We do have a special forum for power players and influential members of the community. This is an invite only forum and you will be notified if you are eligible. It is simply another place to talk about ideas and feedback for the game. I'm closing this thread as there is no need for discussion around this topic, I just wanted to fill in the blanks for those wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.