Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Special gold offers

KingKilla

I have always been a small spender when it comes to micro transactions, and would prefer to see more of a cheaper variety. If a £1 or £5 offer pops up i am much more likely to make a purchase, Since purchasing a £5 deal some time back in december i have had nothing but £10 offers and above. FTX you are potentially missing out on a lot of money as i highly doubt i am the only person who would rather be a small casual spender, id rather have the option to buy as many £1 deals as i see fit (depending on monthly finances). This is not a complaint but instead a suggestion, not all of us have deep pockets So please reevaluate the way the special offers work.

Cruzzer

All I get are the $50 and $100 offers. I'd like to see those $20 offers again.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I have always been a small spender when it comes to micro transactions, and would prefer to see more of a cheaper variety. If a £1 or £5 offer pops up i am much more likely to make a purchase, Since purchasing a £5 deal some time back in december i have had nothing but £10 offers and above. FTX you are potentially missing out on a lot of money as i highly doubt i am the only person who would rather be a small casual spender, id rather have the option to buy as many £1 deals as i see fit (depending on monthly finances). This is not a complaint but instead a suggestion, not all of us have deep pockets So please reevaluate the way the special offers work.
Thanks for your feedback! We're listening =).

renda

Also all players must have equal subscription offers. It isnt fair that some of us invested lot of money to get some gold and someone invest 1/10 of it to get daily gold. Some of us are playing from start and invested enaugh money to buy 10 yearly subscriptions and we still get ripoff as we cant take subscription only regular offers.

LVMonkey

Glad you are, because it would make a lot more sense to have an offer running in each price range, and all available to choose from all the time. You should have separate tabs for $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 offers, etc..

I know for myself it's a lot easier for me to spend $5 three or 4 times a week than $20 once or twice a month. That $20+ really makes me say "is it worth it??" whereas $5 I can spend guilt free. It's psychological, and right now @Chase - FTX Games you guys are losing a lot of money that would be spent if the lower options were available.

LVMonkey

Also all players must have equal subscription offers. It isnt fair that some of us invested lot of money to get some gold and someone invest 1/10 of it to get daily gold. Some of us are playing from start and invested enaugh money to buy 10 yearly subscriptions and we still get ripoff as we cant take subscription only regular offers.
yeah @Chase - FTX Games - this is a BIG one... we should all have that option.

Centipede

Its obvious that FTX uses shady tactics.

Players who buy a $20 bundle no longer gets offered $5 bundles... And once you purchase a $100 bundle, you're no longer offered $20 bundles.

I heard that if u go a month without spending, some of those lower end offers come back.

Centipede

Bro, your word means nothing. You flat out came on the forums stating that our ports are back to functioning like before, and theyre not. Two updates later and resources are still going straight to our bank. You guys may listen, but youre obviously in no hurry to make good on our requests.