Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spring Heist Event

Neon234

Thanks @Chase - FTX Games

If possible scrap the roulette rewards and keep these rare chest boxes rewards for 37/37 checkpoint weeklong raids. May be they can reduce the no of boxes, if they don't want to give free gifts.

Unlike roulette (which promises similar rewards randomly), these are more likely to give us good rewards. At least we won't be getting those useless skills/resource rewards which come from most of the roulette spins!

ELpatron50

For me I don't get any positive adv. of this spring elite raid event.
I only know of a very random chance of opening chests % of receiving worthwhile rewards.
Such a low point in Narcos Event reputation.

Neon234

Me personally, I'd like to keep the roulette events. Once your tokens run out be brave and spin it using gold (think it costs 100 gold per spin). I got some really good rewards when doing this. Blue star butchers, the 3 star gold jackpot etc.
Ohh is it...May be you're lucky...anyways...ftx won't change roulette...no worries :) this event as they said is a rare event.

ELpatron50

Ohh is it...May be you're lucky...anyways...ftx won't change roulette...no worries :) this event as they said is a rare event.
20 Tokens= 1 spin that is too much can it revert to 10 tokens=1 spin
no random chance % very low RARE ?
do U feel lucky ?

SPRING HEIST event is becoming blues filled rainy day !

zecke2

Awesome! I will let the team know this event was a good one for our players.
The event was ok but the rewards can be better. The dice you can get are a joke. My guys get between 30-120 dice. This is not enough to change a color for skills. If ftx make this event every week it would be great. DICE IS THE SPICE OF THE GAME ;)

TheBaron

Great event with the chance of getting above mediocre/good rewards being quite high! I personally got pretty decent rewards, only 1-2 crappy ones and the highlight of a blue Butcher! I feel like most of us got nice rewards and I wasn't one of the few exceptions that got very lucky, so thanks FTX for this event! Considering the one of previous week too, you seem to make pretty good moves lately and this is much appreciated! Keep it that way and be sure that even disappointed players will adore this game again! ;)