Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Status of Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, like a 6 month studying lol... they are not competent. I know some guys who have disappeared the subscription button, like almost all the people in the beginning and they send a request reporting a problem and ftx put the offer for them, and i know some other that try to do the same but ftx asks them to wait.
There should be no players who had VIP available and then lost the option being barred from the choice. If this is the case, please have them email support again. They are also always welcome to share with me their email address in a private message here (use the format [at] [dot] to avoid being caught by our spam filter) so that I can look into their request personally.

Narcobuster

they don't give any explanation and you can't see any difference between the extra rewards in patent 2 and 3, when you buy patent 2 believing that you will get the extra prizes in all the events ( because, again, they don't say in what events will have extra prizes) then you have the notice of requires patent 3 to take bounty hunt extra prizes, and in the last event ( idk the name, the one with scorpion in the picture. when you need to chose a new finca and one of those 3 layouts) you don't have extra prizes in patent 2, only 3 and i believe we have some more.
I am in the same position. So Bounty Hunt and challengers club extras are only for tier 3. Any others?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
As for the differe
they don't use this forum @April - FTX Games, they already send a ingame order and the answer was only to wait
My apologies, but this should not be the case. Please ask your friends to contact again, our team can (and will) give them the ability to purchase a subscription if they'd like to (or restore one they've previously purchased and lost). They are welcome to offer my name as the reason for their contact,

Croockshanck

Skill raid I believe they give you more skill chests but I really don't remember and if it is so, having patent 2 or 3 is the same in this case

Narcobuster

Sorry another question on the VIP sicario @April - FTX Games ... on the damage and health sicario (Goliath).. I get his traits are for squads but why dont they stack? It’s a similar trait to David (just not as good) yet his trait stacks!? Surely VIP should be getting actual premium sicarios right?

Narcobuster

In addition to the above, @April - FTX Games looks like there is a glitch this week which means the VIP rewards are not showing in the Bounty Hunt. I presume this will be fixed before the end of the event?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
In addition to the above, @April - FTX Games looks like there is a glitch this week which means the VIP rewards are not showing in the Bounty Hunt. I presume this will be fixed before the end of the event?
Please connect with our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so that they can make this right for you.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @Narcobuster , my apologies. The team is meeting on Monday to hopefully get this sorted out. Our support team will email you back as soon as they have an update.

BOOM3$

Hello everyone. I have updated the first post in this thread to explain to everyone the most current state of subscriptions. Here is a summation:

The testing of subscriptions is still ongoing, but we would like to offer the option to join us in testing.

If you are interested in purchasing a subscription, contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Please provide them the following:
- Your User ID (found in the Settings menu)
- Reference my name (April)
- Tell them you are coming from this forum post

The support team will be able to manually offer you the choice to purchase a subscription in-game.

IT IS IMPORTANT to keep in mind that subscriptions are still being tested and we reserve the right to remove them.

Thank you again for all of your feedback regarding subscriptions, and please continue to let us know your thoughts!
I’d like to be added to that list pls

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @BOOM3$.

Please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Please provide them the following:
- Your User ID (found in the Settings menu)
- Reference my name (April)
- Tell them you are coming from this forum post

The support team will be able to manually offer you the choice to purchase a subscription in-game.

Thank you!

Narcobuster

Thanks @April - FTX Games as ever for your prompt response. My only issue is the rewards need to be collected by tomorrow (in 9 hours or so) so we will miss out on the VIP extras this time. It would be nice as a solution for FTX to send the extras or even some compensating elite plata bags to the 3rd Tier VIP members who will have missed out on the bonuses this time around.

ElRouge

Buongiorno
sarei interessato a gran parte del test VIP.
** un account livello bassissimo 19 che ha account vip, il mio principale ElRougeSpietato dove vorrei attivarlo non è possibile.
chiedo gentilmente se è possibile attivare vip sul mio account principale

Status
Not open for further replies.