Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Status of Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRouge

@April - FTX Games buon giorno
** seguito le istruzioni che hai dato, ** mandato segnalazione al supporto in game 3 giorni fa ma ancora niente.
Vorrei poterlo attivare prima del weekend se è possibile.
Grazie della disponibilità

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@BLACK , please follow the steps outlined in the first post of this thread. Our support team will be glad to help you.

@ElRouge , thank you for sending our support team an email! They will get back to you as soon as they can.

Tibo killer

I write to rapport an issue to have VIP. I give your name "April" and give them my ID. Thanks to give me VIP manually.
Tibo killer.

Narcobuster

@April - FTX Games unfortunately I’m still waiting for my last Bounty Hunt VIP rewards to be re-instated. Daria was looking into it but not heard anything since last Wednesday - support ticket still open. Any guidance?
Thanks.

EDIT: now just resolved!
Thanks.

Last edited:

Vincent Mancini

I got the VIP member status, but the daily gifts are never landing on the special sic contracts. I know the chances are small, but not once in more than 60 days a special sic contract is a pity. can you have the developers look at the odds? I get the feeling these are close to zero

nobody

I have already contacted them 5 times i keep getting the msg that i must see on forums how to activate it and now you are sending back there! :)

EDIT 05/14/20: We have another update on the status of subscriptions:

We greatly appreciate the amount of feedback we've received from you all regarding the testing of subscriptions. This test, to ensure the correct functionality of subscriptions, is still ongoing. However, we would like to offer the option to join us in testing the subscription feature for bugs.

To anyone interested in purchasing a subscription, please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Give them my name (April), your User ID (which you can find in the Settings menu) and tell them you are contacting them in regards to this forum post. The support team will be able to manually offer you the choice to purchase a subscription in-game.

IT IS IMPORTANT to keep in mind that this feature is still in the testing phase, and we reserve the right to remove it if we choose to do so.

Thank you again for all of your feedback regarding subscriptions, and please continue to let us know your thoughts!

ORIGINAL POST:
Hello everyone, we the moderators realize there has been a lot of confusion over the subscriptions/VIP feature lately. Our sincere apologies for this, but we hope that this post clears things up a little bit.

Subscriptions were added into the game on Friday, April 17th for some players. We are releasing the feature on a staggered basis, to some players now, but eventually, everyone will have them available. On the day of subscriptions' release, and into the weekend, we discovered a number of bugs and issues with the system. This further proves the sentiment that the feature will cause issues that we need to fix before releasing it to everyone. Our development team is doing their best to fix these issues, and prevent further ones, before we can make subscriptions available to everyone.

If you find that you had subscriptions available upon release, but no longer do, please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so that they may advise you.

To those with subscriptions, please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu directly after any bugs you notice. This will send our support team your logs and allow them to fix the issue(s).

To those without subscriptions, we deeply apologize, but this has been done for the good of all players in the end. Your patience while we iron out the kinks is greatly appreciated.

Please do your best to keep all subscriptions/VIP questions and concerns here in this thread. We will be closing all other threads pertaining to the feature to keep the forums as spam-free as possible.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I have already contacted them 5 times i keep getting the msg that i must see on forums how to activate it and now you are sending back there! :)
Hello @nobody, my sincere apologies. I found your contact to our support team and am working with them directly to fix this. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Maori

Any updates on when subscriptions will be available to everyone? Very unfair some get it and others don't

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone! I've updated the first post in this thread to reflect the fact that VIP Subscriptions are now available for everyone! I'll be closing this thread for responses and unsticking it. Please see the thread in our Announcements section for more information!

Status
Not open for further replies.