Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STOP BEING CHEAP TONI POL

D-Block

Banned
I'm calling on a STOP to all cheapskates who missile up your finca.....NERF DIEGO ALREADY!!

MAXIMUS

Why dont u spend sometime leveling your **** up like everyone else and quit whining deigo is fine as is

Serge

people have been able to do this with Diego ever since they introduced the talents system.

why does he 'suddenly' need to be nerfed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Del

ogkush

diego power is okay because everyone can get diego, he is easy to get, needed only 10 contracts and there is missions to get him.

ACO

Banned
True diego is a sicario in meta and should NEVER be nerfed because he is one of the few good sicarios that new players and free to play players can get easy and fast. If they nerf it would suck. Plus after all sicarios i used on my diegos to fuse talents and all the money/gold and after fuego+scorpion nerf that will be the last drop for a lot of players including me

Jaspion

Man....even free players like myself can get 4 Diegos. The only good sicário you can get without spending anything.....and you want him to be nerfed:eek:

Maniakbn96

-add finca Health!!!!
30-40 percent

-Give sicario with extra health for finca (one allowed each base)

- make finca safe(missile and fb deals only half damage only on finca)

Kick Emulator/ bot user
Thank you

D-Block

Banned
Hey Serge....you D**K eater....it's completely whack to be able to air strike the finca til everything explodes!!! Also my **** is levelled up just fine Maximus....I smash everyone on my map no worries

D-Block

Banned
SORRY TONI POL.....THERE ARE WAY MORE PLAYERS WHO DROPPED LOOT JUST TO PLAY CHEAP :)

D-Block

Banned
I also do, because I am lazy most times :)
But needs to be fixed
I respect honesty homeboy....anybody play Army of Heros??? No such thing as 200% missile or firebomb.....that's WHACK!!!! If you don't agree then you're WHACK!!!! Big ups to Scorpion and Diego....and mad shout outs to my Widow ;)

dino

The guy who cries Most tell you stop crying :) burn down everything!! :)
Show me that post where i cried lol

Or lets look over your posts where you keep whining at others.
@Maniakbn96 WHAHAHA you so funny guy... so verry funny guy.... lol

And D-Block..... For you it still would be Sir loser..
Raid all you want.... i quit playing this game for the obvious reasons

@Chase - FTX Games I thought we cant call each other names?

D-Block

Banned
Really Toni.....still being cheap....LMFAO
Your defence got better btw ;)

Julio

I think an apt analogy of where this game is now is that players have spent real money on the Superbowl level quality offenses that are available in the game and others have maxed out the college level defenses that are available. The ones with the Superbowl offense are thrilled that they can score touchdown after touchdown against such inferior opponents. Where is the challenge in such an uneven matchup?