Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STOP BEING CHEAP TONI POL

BillyBob

Banned
We don't need Diego nerfed!!!!
We NEED a solution to having the Finca "nuked"
I'll keep posting and reposting this everytime.
Diego is fine..... It's part of the "gameplay"

Who cares if they can nuke our RL's / Cannons whatever with missiles / FB and a few other defenses...
That's the strategy of loading up your power on these offensive talents vs some players who try to defend or take out some of the troops who get deployed.
That's called"game play"

Sitting on your effin Ipad and doing 5 clicks on your Finca without "landing" troops is hardly considered "gameplay"

Bases are meant to be raided. That's the idea. Deploying troops and actually working for your winning raid is actually called "gameplay"

Unless your one of these idiot's who thinks " 5 clicks" is considered gameplay and I'm a monster strategist player because I can kill your Finca with 5 clicks.

Maniakbn96

We don't need Diego nerfed!!!!
We NEED a solution to having the Finca "nuked"
I'll keep posting and reposting this everytime.
Diego is fine..... It's part of the "gameplay"

Who cares if they can nuke our RL's / Cannons whatever with missiles / FB and a few other defenses...
That's the strategy of loading up your power on these offensive talents vs some players who try to defend or take out some of the troops who get deployed.
That's called"game play"

Sitting on your effin Ipad and doing 5 clicks on your Finca without "landing" troops is hardly considered "gameplay"

Bases are meant to be raided. That's the idea. Deploying troops and actually working for your winning raid is actually called "gameplay"

Unless your one of these idiot's who thinks " 5 clicks" is considered gameplay and I'm a monster strategist player because I can kill your Finca with 5 clicks.
Gamplay starts in higher lvl bro :D:D:D
you have to hit some storages with firebomb or paratroops...

and then you need 7 missiles...

Very much more demanding. Only one man could develop such a plan...

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

IMG_0352.JPG

D-Block

Banned
Question to all the cheapskate missle guys.....is the game even enjoyable for you anymore??
I'm gonna switch all my talents to FLASHBANG and freeze your whole base for 60 seconds while I rape and pillage everything